Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ive a really good feeling about today!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive a really good feeling about today!!!!!

the sun is shining.....mrsfacto is looking expectantly radiant n lovely......business is booming.......and i fully expect us to smash the smoggies by the score!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    the sun is shining.....mrsfacto is looking expectantly radiant n lovely......business is booming.......and i fully expect us to smash the smoggies by the score!!!
    I'm curious to know what's inspired this recent renewed optimism Facto.................or is it just irony?

Comment

stanley i think we need to try to generate some positivity and llok forward to that sun drenched may weekend when joey lifts the championship playoff winners trophy towards 35000 delirious hoops at wemberlee!

Comment

stanley i think we need to try to generate some positivity and llok forward to that sun drenched may weekend when joey lifts the championship playoff winners trophy towards 35000 delirious hoops at wemberlee!
        With you all the way there Facto, especially the bold bit!! Its been far too depressing on here of late.

Comment

Jonah

Comment

Is it that the same feeling you had last Tuesday night facto?
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

What are you on mate? I'd love to try some!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorPower View Post
                What are you on mate? I'd love to try some!
                First day of Spring yesterday and all that mate and the sun coming out always brings forth renewed vigour and optimism

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  With you all the way there Facto, especially the bold bit!! Its been far too depressing on here of late.
                  Be careful there Stan you'll get accused of moaning about moaning.

....With you all the way though pal.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Is it that the same feeling you had last Tuesday night facto?
                    This

Comment

So had I. Until I saw the team.

Comment

and that gentlemen of the board........is a lets get the beers out in celebration nailed on .........factamondo!

Comment

Facto is de man!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

and that gentlemen of the board........is a lets get the beers out in celebration nailed on .........factamondo!
                            Shout facto, now get out amongst them and nick a bird stuck in the eighties for us will ya. You know the type i mean, with that lady di style hair doo. Ha ha.

Comment

oh yes, a few beers tonight me thinks. facts
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X