Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slightly Better News Green......Jenas & Simpson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly Better News Green......Jenas & Simpson.

Could all be fit and ready to start against Boro. Everything helps the way things are going at the moment i suppose.

I thought Jenas was a massive miss last night. One of our very few midfielders who moves forward as is around the box.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
      I thought Jenas was a massive miss last night. One of our very few midfielders who moves forward as is around the box.
      Good news about Green & Simpson as well, in order to make the playoffs we'll need them.

Comment

great news, 10 points behind Burnley with 10 games to go. having these 3 players available again will make all the difference and QPR will win all the remaining fixtures.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          great news, 10 points behind Burnley with 10 games to go. having these 3 players available again will make all the difference and QPR will win all the remaining fixtures.
          Now now
          "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Originally posted by QPReuge View Post
            Now now
            The players last night showed neither fight, passion or desire and I really am not convinced that even with those 3 coming back that they will go on to hold on to a top 6 place.

Many of us thought that Redknapp had good motivational and man management skills and could bring the best out of players, from what I have seen over the last 16 months, I would say he does not.

I am not calling for him to be sacked now, because I don't think anyone else will be able to do much more with the squad he has assembled, but I am very disappointed with him.

Roll on the end of the season.

Comment

Good news at last.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The players last night showed neither fight, passion or desire and I really am not convinced that even with those 3 coming back that they will go on to hold on to a top 6 place.

Many of us thought that Redknapp had good motivational and man management skills and could bring the best out of players, from what I have seen over the last 16 months, I would say he does not.

I am not calling for him to be sacked now, because I don't think anyone else will be able to do much more with the squad he has assembled, but I am very disappointed with him.

Could not agree more

Comment

With Simpson back might Hughes then partner Clint in the middle with the landlord serving a one match ban? Wasn't impressed with Ned last night. Especially for their second.

Comment

I'd rather Murphy stay in goal for some reason :/

Comment

Fair enough stan. My comment was more to do with the sarcastic tone of your post which I may have wrongly interpreted as being directed at the op, who in fairness referred to it as "slightly better news" and certainly not news to write home about. Maybe we're all a bit touchy today, me included.
                      "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Could all be fit and ready to start against Boro. Everything helps the way things are going at the moment i suppose.
                        Stop it Kev!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                        X