X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they used to like us

Now they laugh at us !!
    We are becoming a joke club r
    If we dont go up his season under harry we will be a laughing stock even some premiership team fans are mocking us and i garantee you have mates who used to like us but now laugh at our club
    R's

The general reaction from other teams fans I've found is somewhere between finding it hilarious and unbelievable that we aren't walking the league.

Also, a lot of them would have more sympathy if we hadn't had a succession of eminently unlikeable managers.

Comment

we're already the laughing stock after the farce of the last 2 seasons. This season just further compounds the joke!

Comment

Everyone has been wanting us to fail since Fernandes started chucking money around ,so no wonder everyones laughing at us now
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Don't really care what anyone else thinks of us tbh.

Comment

f*ck yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Agreed... I no longer care what others think, I know when we'll come back they wont be smiling then.

Comment

Are we men? No. We are Millwall.

Comment

I still like us......

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    Everyone has been wanting us to fail since Fernandes started chucking money around ,so no wonder everyones laughing at us now
                    I agree he has been chucking money around, and I also think acts like having press conferences to unveil signings like Park, and having their own plane etc do not make QPR a likeable club in the eyes of many.

QPR need to have a rethink of how they go about their business and perhaps concentrate more on developing their own players. It may take a few more years, but that is waht will be needed if they want to go back to being known as a friendly unassuming family club.

At the moment the club is brash and tacky and in truth has nothing much to brag about.

Comment

I haven't found this personally. I am aware of it from other forums but not personal experience. Proper supporters of other teams will understand and sympathise with proper supporters from our club.

Comment

As an outsider, I would say that the feeling is probably similar to that which people had about City after the Thai family bought us, and appointed Sven-Goran Eriksson. As fans, we hoped it would work out for the best, but I think most of us realised it wouldn't, and we ended up feeling the same kind of frustrations as you guys.

In that first season, every home game was on Thai television, so we could watch it online, with or without the Radio Leicester commentary, and it was so depressing watching a bunch of players who clearly didn't know (or care about) one another, *****ing about pushing the ball across the pitch. The fact that most other fans were sneering at "Big Spending Leicester" was annoying, but made all the more because we were getting nowhere despite the amount of money being spent.

I don't think that other fans dislike QPR, although as someone else has suggested, the managers you've had over the past few years would not have won you any popularity contents. But it's almost certainly true that beating Rangers will give other teams more satisfaction than, say, beating Derby or Wigan. That's just the way it is.

What Fernandes needs to do - and it is going to take four or five years to do it - is to get in a manager who knows about the value of money (and Malky Mackay isn't him) with the brief of (a) getting rid of the "last big payday" merchants - of whom you do seem to have a lot and (b) assembly a team of good, hard-working youngsters mixed with a core of more mature, but well-balanced players. It's what Pearson has done at City, Sean Dyche has done at Burnley, Nigel Clough did at Derby, and what Brian MacDermott has said he wants to do at Leeds. Fernandes can't start on that project yet - Redknapp has to stay until the end of the season - but he should start planning now.

Comment

Personally couldnt give a flying fark what other fans think.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Everyone I have spoke to have just said - 'You lot should be walking that league'

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X