No announcement yet.

I've changed my tune...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March was always the month to define our season. Need to be points away from Burnley come the end of it to be in with a chance of automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      How often does he have his day? Well, the year we went up, about 35 games I would guesstimate.
      I think he would have had 'his day' at least 65% of the fixtures and that alongside Austin a& Phillips would have been enough to win this league by April.

given that the midfield lack pace and energy, so often sit deep, those thre in attack would have been more than enough to win 70% of the matches played so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        March was always the month to define our season. Need to be points away from Burnley come the end of it to be in with a chance of automatic.
        not sure if we are a couple away from Burnley come last 3 games id rather have our 3 than there 3.
        TWITTER
        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Some of you lot might know I was banging on about Harry not being fit for purpose but after recent performances and going to the last few games.
          B'ham - Leeds - B'ton - Yeovil etc.. I come to notice that the team still look to be 100% focused with Harry and Kevin Bond etc.
          To the fans that went to Brighton and saw us totally dominate the game, it was glaringly obvious we needed/need someone to stick the ball in the net.
          That's where our season has fallen, losing Charlie.. However I commend Redknapp recently for getting Ravel in and putting his arm round him and getting the best out of him!..

It had made me think though what could of been this season if he would of just done all he could to keep Tarbs. If he wasn't going to buy another goal scorer like Charlie, he should of kept a player like Adel. I think he has only just realised this recently, hence why he did all he could to get Ravel in.
          We are now reaping the rewards with Ravel.. I'm not sure if Phillips will be back by Play-Offs but a midfield and forward line of:

Barton, Ravel, Phillips, Kranjcar/Hoilett and Charlie is now making me so excited about the run in! I think we have been somewhere back to where we were at the start of the season recently, minus Charlie's goals. I think we will make the play-off final and I think we will play Wigan in the play-off final.
          Which could go either way.. But bottom line...

Ravel has saved us and Redknapp.. just hope he stays fit, knowing our luck!
          I've changed mine too.........wot a load of b*llox...you clueless indecisive spanner!

Comment

A cliche, I know, but the players have gelled?. Ravel M. seems to be the link we have been missing.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X