Late Season Performance Review for Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Season Performance Review for Harry

It's time for another "how is Harry doing" poll.
    Excellent
    6.90%
    Exceeds Expectations
    6.90%
    Meets Expectations
    17.24%
    Needs Improvement
    51.72%
    Poor
    17.24%

The poll is expired.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

I voted "Needs Improvement". I know we are well positioned for the play offs but the football has been uninspiring to say the least and with the resources we have available I think automatic should be our objective.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

boring.... already been done to death zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        It's time for another "how is Harry doing" poll.
        Why?
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Needs improvement.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Needs improvement.
            A bit like this thread.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

To be fair, at least we looked like a team trying to win a football match on Saturday.

I know it was only Yeovil, but credit where it's due. Not going to have a pop at him for getting it right. All we need to do now is carry it on for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Why?
                Because it is a "hot" topic and it will be interesting to see where people stand now.

Comment

Because it is a "hot" topic and it will be interesting to see where people stand now.
                  Cold topic. And people's views wouldn't have changed 1 bit....

Just out of interest why should people's views changed? What's changed?
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Comment

There has been a lot of discussion lately (which is why I called it a "hot" topic) and we have played a bunch more matches. Perhaps some of the points made have changed peoples' opinions. Perhaps some of the latest results or the way we have played lately have changed peoples' opinions.

Comment

There has been a lot of discussion lately (which is why I called it a "hot" topic) and we have played a bunch more matches. Perhaps some of the points made have changed peoples' opinions. Perhaps some of the latest results or the way we have played lately have changed peoples' opinions.
                        I've got a hunch that not 1 person on this whole forum has changed their mind towards Harry.... we shall see....
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I've got a hunch that not 1 person on this whole forum has changed their mind towards Harry.... we shall see....
                          true, still think he's the dogs doo dahs, always will.

Comment

Poor. This team should have been fighting for the title.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              Poor. This team should have been fighting for the title.
                              That's the great thing about football in general though isn't, it's so unpredictable....wouldn't be exciting if was predictable.

Comment

Working...
                              X