Alright own up...who is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright own up...who is it?

That has a Rupert as a pal, and not only that telling him that Fulham had a great result and Rangers are a terrible team....hang your head in shame....Oh and you told him we
    will be ground sharing with the fools at our new ground.
    link.........http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...&topic=37879.0

Well that's utter bullsh1t
    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

sounds like he met marshy

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        sounds like he met marshy
        ..I actually feel sorry for him if that's his pal!

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if we did end up sharing with Fulham

Wouldn't really bother me to be honest there is no rivalry with Fulham and it would be our ground and our area so nothing would change
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Woot???
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              Wouldn't surprise me if we did end up sharing with Fulham

Wouldn't really bother me to be honest there is no rivalry with Fulham and it would be our ground and our area so nothing would change
              So our long term plan would be to share a ground with that mob... fock that and fock them!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                So our long term plan would be to share a ground with that mob... fock that and fock them!!
                We done it before so wouldn't surprise me if we do it again

If the ground is blue & white and they are just tenants then it wouldn't make any difference to us
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Well if we do rent out the ground to them we should make a tidy sum considering that rent prices in west London are expensive. Any extra income would be helpful seeing as uncle tone has not paid off his £170m odd credit card bill.
                  My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    That has a Rupert as a pal, and not only that telling him that Fulham had a great result and Rangers are a terrible team....hang your head in shame....Oh and you told him we
                    will be ground sharing with the fools at our new ground.
                    link.........http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...&topic=37879.0
                    They live in a make-belief world over there! Can't believe you waste your time clicking on the link to their website. I wouldn't give them the steam off my p***. Nothing club and they'll be back where they belong in a few year time.

Comment

I hate the idea of ground sharing. I feel really sorry for Coventry fans, but when it was suggested that they share our stadium I was horrified. Selfish? Yes, I suppose so - but the ground is part and parcel of the club.

This rumour might be a boat-floating exercise by people close to one or both clubs, and/or the Council. Chuck the idea out, and if no-one squawks too loud, take it on a bit. On the other hand, if both sets of fans decide to unite and give us a right kicking, call the whole thing off.

Comment

Not saying that I would be happy but if it isn't reversed think FFP ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          They live in a make-belief world over there! Can't believe you waste your time clicking on the link to their website. I wouldn't give them the steam off my p***. Nothing club and they'll be back where they belong in a few year time.
                          I can't help meself Daz....some like zoos...me i like fools watching!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            I can't help meself Daz....some like zoos...me i like fools watching!!!
                            I'm in the zoo boat. At least there is more interesting animals to see at zoo's! I find Fulham full of clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              I'm in the zoo boat. At least there is more interesting animals to see at zoo's! I find Fulham full of clowns.
                              There are a little zoo like......only less intelligent i'll give you that!

Comment

Working...
                              X