Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would defeat tomorrow be the end for redknapp??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would defeat tomorrow be the end for redknapp??

could it

if it was any club he managed that lost at home to yeovil, i would like to think he would do the decent thing and walk.

Comment

cant see him walking and kissing goodbye any pay off though kevin!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        if it was any club he managed that lost at home to yeovil, i would like to think he would do the decent thing and walk.
        he cant walk , he has a bad knee dont ya know!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

He'll be here until the end of the season no matter what. Then after that its up to him.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If I taught Redknapp would quit if we lost at home to a league 1 team ( they will be back there), then I'd happily accept defeat to get a proper manager in for the remaining games, BUT it doesn't matter, even if we lose, Redcrap will make excuses and won't quit

Comment

I don't want us to lose a single point right now, either because of Redknapp's tactics, etc., or purely in hope of him getting the sack. Managers are sometimes sacked even when the team has (temporarily) been doing well and this is what the board should do by early May even if we look destined for the playoffs. This team needs a fresh start under new, younger and more energetic leadership. and winning the playoffs would be the perfect way.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                I don't want us to lose a single point right now, either because of Redknapp's tactics, etc., or purely in hope of him getting the sack. Managers are sometimes sacked even when the team has (temporarily) been doing well and this is what the board should do by early May even if we look destined for the playoffs. This team needs a fresh start under new, younger and more energetic leadership. and winning the playoffs would be the perfect way.
                Harry won't quit, and he won't get sacked.
                But if we do get promoted to the Prem, I can't see us hiring a manager for the future.
                There's a lot of players out of contract in the summer, so anyone new would have to build a squad to basically keep us up.
                Its a Hard Task!!!

Comment

Re: OP: Not a chance.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

We won't be shot of the I'm not a wheeler dealer till the end of the season.
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Working...
                    X