Did you want Harry as manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
    As I said, I don't want to get into a childish debate with you over who loves QPR more and who was at Vauxhall Motors.
    no debate from me ....just trying to give you the opportunity to put me straight and prove you are a QPR fan ...if you don't wanna fine

Comment

I wanted him, but couldn't give a f*%k what happens with Harry now.
      Don't like the fact he doesn't do the post match press talks but shifts it to Bond instead!!
      Bloke doesn't look interested at all anymore, just sits on the bench and twitches away!!!

Comment

And when the result of "did you want Harry?" comes in, what then?

Comment

i wanted him ,but i was convinced we would be playing attractive football under him,how wrong i was
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            I wanted him, but couldn't give a f*%k what happens with Harry now.
            Don't like the fact he doesn't do the post match press talks but shifts it to Bond instead!!
            Bloke doesn't look interested at all anymore, just sits on the bench and twitches away!!!
            you've gone too!...makes me the last man standing...its not gone as well as it should...but I still think harry gets
            dissed too much......im still in the 'shame about key injuries' wavelength

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
              When there was talk of Fulham Park Rangers
              This has fock all to do with this thread/post so apologies, but this particular post jogged a memory...

...About 20 years ago I used to play for a team called Feltham Park Rangers. The team was run by a fella called Nick (not me), and his mates who were all black cab driver's and mad rangers fans, hence the name. We used to train and play our home matches just of the A316... just wondering if anyone was apart of that????
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                you've gone too!...makes me the last man standing...its not gone as well as it should...but I still think harry gets
                Was always Mr Positive.
                Just finding it hard now.

Comment

I wanted him at the time, but definitely don't want him next season, and beating the worst team in the league at home changes nothing for me

Comment

Here's a good post from one of those threads:

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    "I need people who work. If they don't, I will find 11 players who do."
                    I find nothing original/inspiring here, might have as well been said by Hughes. In fact he did just that - found 11 (or was it 47?) new players who were supposed to work for him, but it did not work out. Just more money spent. Wait and see.
                    Some of us were well aware HR says any old nonsense to get mindless fans onside.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                      "Shame", yes, but when you bring in a bunch of crocks, what do you expect? Didn't Charlie fail a medical at Hull before he came to us? I'm not saying that that should have stopped us buying him, but you'd think that given that circumstance, Plan B would have been a priority. If you know what you are doing, that is.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                      X