No announcement yet.

Trains for Boro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the train prices as they are I'm giving this one the swerve, fair cop to those making the trip.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm having a weekend in Durham cost me £15 to Durham from kx got a free return used my points that I have gained through east coast so well chuffed with a return for £15 but train fares are a rip off also sometimes check splitting the journey and if there is two of you traveling pay £30 and get yaself a two together railcard 1/3 on any train trip in uk
      Last edited by Impey0711; 13-03-2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I reckon we should just sack get rid of Magath and bring back Martin Jol, Berbatov is just not cutting the bacon up front

Comment

Comment

Got my train tickets a while ago about £35 but back Sunday
            Staying in boro the night for a laugh, it'll definitely be better than Barnsley town centre!!
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
              Got my train tickets a while ago about £35 but back Sunday
              Staying in boro the night for a laugh, it'll definitely be better than Barnsley town centre!!
              Having spent the night in boro after the two nil defeat during the reign of Mick Harford Barnsley is much the betternight out!!
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by QprLAD View Post
                I reckon we should just sack get rid of Magath and bring back Martin Jol, Berbatov is just not cutting the bacon up front
                Your feeble attempt at wit was so poor no even bothered to a knowledge you.

Now run along.

Comment

British train companies are some of the biggest robbing *******s in the entire western world.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    British train companies are some of the biggest robbing *******s in the entire western world.
                    Second only to cinemas
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      Should all be Nationalised again and run as a non profit making organisation ( as should pretty much everything that people cant do without imo )
                      Bring back BR
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                      X