Live streams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    Interesting. When is soon? A week or weeks to months?
    I'm not sure, all I know is that it should have been ready two games ago but whilst installing something had broke. I've been told it's not cheap and therefore will need to wait longer.

The British Queen is showing the game live today if anyone wants to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I'm not sure, all I know is that it should have been ready two games ago but whilst installing something had broke. I've been told it's not cheap and therefore will need to wait longer.

There are streams out there..got a mate who watches every Blackburn game on a stream whether its on TV or not.

Comment

How have they got it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          There are streams out there..got a mate who watches every Blackburn game on a stream whether its on TV or not.
          Exactly.

Comment

• Must be a url available if British Queen has it streaming

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
              Must be a url available if British Queen has it streaming
              Don't always work like that.

Comment

• Seems like the two Championship streams today are...Watford vs Derby and Notts Forest vs Bournemouth .... yeah im sure the neutrals will be much more interested in that than the top of the league London derby, with an ex qpr player manager of the opposition.....
                It's a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Reckon hes spinning yarns to you mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Reckon hes spinning yarns to you mate.
                    Mate there are streams out there..All Championship games are streamed back to SKY for a start. There are streams all over the UK in pubs that dont advertise them. Bit shady but they are out there.
                    Last edited by vblockranger; 19-10-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Only for the premiership mate, not for every other game in the football league. They couldnt afford to film and beam every game played i dont reckon.

Comment

Don't always work like that.
                        From what I know they either got a live stream from a url, vlc, stream torrent, sopcast or got a satellite feed?

What other way could they show it?

Comment

• there may well be streams out there but the fact is no cnt has got a link for them!

Comment

Only for the premiership mate, not for every other game in the football league. They couldnt afford to film and beam every game played i dont reckon.
                            Lol so how do you reckon they show the goals from every game? they know when the goals are going to be scored and just record that 30 secs? :-) The whole games is recorded and streamed in real time back to the control centre.

Comment

• To receive them you must have a 4.2.2. box capable of displaying the encoded 4.2.2. feeds. If the person with that kind of equipment (not cheap) also has the equipment to broadcast them on an url then you are laughing.

Comment

Only for the premiership mate, not for every other game in the football league. They couldnt afford to film and beam every game played i dont reckon.
                                Vblock knows his stuff.

Every game in the UK has to be recorded, the lower divisions may not be streamed but they too have to be recorded by law.

Comment

Working...
                                X