No announcement yet.

Live streams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he was referring to my question, Kevin was being a dufus, not a ****....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Wasnt actually aiming my answer at you, just at the 'anyone got a stream for saturday' threads we get 'every' single week on here.
      Fair enough. They drive me nuts too. Just wanna know if I have to subscribe or follow the game by BBC text.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
        I am pretty sure there were streams for quite a few of our games a couple of years back when we went up.
        Don't think they were always featured game on f league show. Guess it must have changed
        Sorry, The Cat - Can't really comment, as I wasn't paying much attention to Rangers in those days. You didn't have Niko then!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
          Sorry, The Cat - Can't really comment, as I wasn't paying much attention to Rangers in those days. You didn't have Niko then!
          Niko who?

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Niko who?
            Niko "The hottest thing to come out of Croatia .... ever" Kranjčar, silly!

I know he's been away on international duty & you might have forgotten him, so here's a reminder!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
              Niko "The hottest thing to come out of Croatia .... ever" Kranjčar, silly!

I know he's been away on international duty & you might have forgotten him, so here's a reminder!

Wierdo Beardo !
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Wierdo Beardo !
                Is that me or him?

Nothing weird about HIS beard, Vespa! It WOULD be weird if I had one, though!

Comment

• Someone normally has a stream for the audio, you will see it on the thread.

In regards to live streaming, it would have started a few games back but something broke which is causing a delay.

We'll have most games on stream if not all of them soon.

Comment

• What are the legal ramifications of that happening MYU ?.Apart from having this site shut down.
                    "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

• Nothing to do with this site or me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MyWord View Post
                        What are the legal ramifications of that happening MYU ?.Apart from having this site shut down.
                        Bit of a strange comment..dont you want a weekly stream?

Comment

• Nothing strange in that comment at all, the way it reads is this site will be showing live feeds from our games.That in its self is illegal.Now don`t get me wrong, if its a chance to watch a game i`ll be all over it.Just don`t want MYU getting into hot water over it that`s all.
                          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

• I know a few hundred use the site on a daily basis, we make monthly charity donations and give away prizes to QPR fans, to much to lose so wouldn't risk it. It's not something I would do anyway even if I could.

All I'm saying is that we'll know where to find the link when it's up and running, and everyone's been providing links up until now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Someone normally has a stream for the audio, you will see it on the thread.

In regards to live streaming, it would have started a few games back but something broke which is causing a delay.

We'll have most games on stream if not all of them soon.
                              Interesting. When is soon? A week or weeks to months?

Comment

• http://www.livefootballstreams.co.uk...ive-stream.php

The above might be worth looking at from 2pm onwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X