Live streams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by w12dave View Post
    thankfully i wont need streams for this match, loftus road here i come,it been too long:yush:
    Haha, same here!! Can't wait!

Comment

• any chance making this thread a stickie for a few hours so people can post their links up !
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        any chance making this thread a stickie for a few hours so people can post their links up !
        Fair enough.

Comment

• Cheers stan, makes it easier for people to find

another link for you all

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1359...a-city-fc.html
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Lshunter.tv

For people on iPhone download a browser from the app store called skyfire it is also on installous.it plays flash videos or of the game is on Justin.tv find the channel and download there app.

Comment

• It has to be www.liveonlinefooty.com for me.

Yes, it costs you money -- 6 quid every 2 months, to be exact -- but this is a high quality service with perfectly robust reliable SkyTV streams with English commentary, including HD, and a professionally built interface. I watched probably every QPR match last season without a single service interruption. All Prem League matches are available, and it's possible to have 2 or more matches on at the same time. I would usually have the Rangers game showing on mute, with Soccer Saturday on in the background to keep me updated with what was happening elsewhere. For the last game of the season I had two screens set up with the Man City game and the Stoke-Bolton game showing simultaneously.

I'm sticking with them. There are probably similar paid services available.

Comment

• Originally posted by will View Post
                It has to be www.liveonlinefooty.com for me.

Yes, it costs you money -- 6 quid every 2 months, to be exact -- but this is a high quality service with perfectly robust reliable SkyTV streams with English commentary, including HD, and a professionally built interface. I watched probably every QPR match last season without a single service interruption. All Prem League matches are available, and it's possible to have 2 or more matches on at the same time. I would usually have the Rangers game showing on mute, with Soccer Saturday on in the background to keep me updated with what was happening elsewhere. For the last game of the season I had two screens set up with the Man City game and the Stoke-Bolton game showing simultaneously.

I'm sticking with them. There are probably similar paid services available.
                Not sure if they're still accepting new registrations...I know they weren't last season...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Not sure if they're still accepting new registrations...I know they weren't last season...
                  They are still not!!!

Comment

• any streams that can be watched on an i-pad please ? cant find it on the tv here though they have got 3 other prem games live
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                      any streams that can be watched on an i-pad please ? cant find it on the tv here though they have got 3 other prem games live
                      Not sure about streams, but if you download the ESPN Goals app, you can watch all the goals scored minutes after they happened...for free!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Thanks for the links Hitman

Comment

• il give that a go.thankyou
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Anyone got a good link in English? Currently watching it in Danish...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Oops, sorry guys. Didn't mean to raise hopes unnecessarily.

Comment

• Please could you take all links to streams down.

Comment

Working...
                                X