Loan Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan Rangers

We are now capable of (theoretically) fielding a first XI almost entirely made up of loanees.. Kranjcar, BAE, Tom Carroll, Maiga, Morrison, Doyle, Keane, Dellatorre..

40 players in our squad now and Harry has yet to work out a consistent starting XI. Yes, injuries to Charlie Austin, Danny Simpson and Matt Phillips have been major blows, but this is an incredible situation - albeit not dissimilar to Watford last season. Let's just hope we go one better than Watford and get auto. Some of these loanees are exceptional, it has to be said; I thought Keane looked so talented on Saturday, what a prospect, and of course now we have Morrison as well. It all depends how Harry blends 'em, and so far this season, we have rarely played like a team, as opposed to 11 individuals trying to work out a system. This has to be Harry's fault, but can he correct that?

One big question must be: how must our youngsters and academy players feel? Hitchcock, Shariff, Petrasso etc. all overlooked in favour of loans. That's a terrible failure on behalf of Redknapp and co.

Oh well, so be it, this is what we've got. The Rangers roller coaster continues.

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    We are now capable of (theoretically) fielding a first XI almost entirely made up of loanees.. Kranjcar, BAE, Tom Carroll, Maiga, Morrison, Doyle, Keane, Dellatorre..

40 players in our squad now and Harry has yet to work out a consistent starting XI. Yes, injuries to Charlie Austin, Danny Simpson and Matt Phillips have been major blows, but this is an incredible situation - albeit not dissimilar to Watford last season. Let's just hope we go one better than Watford and get auto. Some of these loanees are exceptional, it has to be said; I thought Keane looked so talented on Saturday, what a prospect, and of course now we have Morrison as well. It all depends how Harry blends 'em, and so far this season, we have rarely played like a team, as opposed to 11 individuals trying to work out a system. This has to be Harry's fault, but can he correct that?

One big question must be: how must our youngsters and academy players feel? Hitchcock, Shariff, Petrasso etc. all overlooked in favour of loans. That's a terrible failure on behalf of Redknapp and co.

Oh well, so be it, this is what we've got. The Rangers roller coaster continues.

what we got is a bunch of shyte players or rejects or mother beaters at our club that the parent clubs did not want.

we had our own bunch of crap last season which we loaned out only to bring more in now.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

just like to add, keane had done one header and one flick on, thats about all i saw of him saturday. would rather bring on our own youth rather than build up other clubs youth. give me hitchcock over keane or doyle any day.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Here here Hitman, well said..

Reality is were in NO-MANS LAND at the mo.. If we go up, we will have a new team next year and have to start again.. if we don't go up, we will have a new team next year.
        There seems to be no word or thought of the state the squad will be in again next season.

Redknapp and Beard have done what Hughes did but with Loans!!

Comment

Least 'Arry's got em doing shooting practice!

Comment

Isn't Hughes also a loan?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              just like to add, keane had done one header and one flick on, thats about all i saw of him saturday. would rather bring on our own youth rather than build up other clubs youth. give me hitchcock over keane or doyle any day.
              This. Keane was shocking.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Couldn't agree more mate.

Although I like most of the players HRs brought in, if our youth player's are ready and good enough for the challenge I would always put them 1st.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i've been saying this for 6 months

Comment

Working...
                  X