X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs at best

Green.............very unsure this evening
    Hughes...........average
    Hill.................always trys and gives everythingbut maybe needs a break
    Dunne.............same as Hill but probably like Hill needs a break and a more pacy partner like Onoura
    Bae.................seems to just play for himself,not my cup of tea,to nonchalant
    Barton.............always gives everything and is only one of a few that seems to care.
    Carroll.............a footballer but in this division does not have the strength to survive
    Kranckjar.........a player in the past but on recent performances to slow and offers nothing dogshit
    Hoillet..............Just runs into blind alleys,lazy doesn't seem bothered more dogshit.
    Doyle...............Trys hard good in the air but will the goals come,,to early to judge
    Johnson............Just running down his contract
    Oneil................One pace consistently average

If we go up automatically I will be amazed,think we need to play Onuoura,there is no way we
    can play Krankcjar and Carroll in the same midfield as it is to lightweight in this division

To early to judge Maiga and Doyle but if they don't get the service you cant really blame them.

Overall I think team selection tonight was at best questionable and at worst diabolical.I have said on this
    board before we are to negative and really should have taken this league apart because in all honesty
    this league is poor with the exception of Leicester and Burnley.

Excellent post bill mate. Cant argue with one word of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Hughes...........average
      Dunne.............same as Hill but probably like Hill needs a break and a more pacy partner like Onoura
      Bae.................seems to just play for himself,not my cup of tea,to nonchalant
      Barton.............always gives everything and is only one of a few that seems to care.
      Carroll.............a footballer but in this division does not have the strength to survive
      Kranckjar.........a player in the past but on recent performances to slow and offers nothing dogshit
      Hoillet..............Just runs into blind alleys,lazy doesn't seem bothered more dogshit.
      Doyle...............Trys hard good in the air but will the goals come,,to early to judge

If we go up automatically I will be amazed,think we need to play Onuoura,there is no way we
      can play Krankcjar and Carroll in the same midfield as it is to lightweight in this division

To early to judge Maiga and Doyle but if they don't get the service you cant really blame them.

Overall I think team selection tonight was at best questionable and at worst diabolical.I have said on this
      board before we are to negative and really should have taken this league apart because in all honesty
      Spot on !

Comment

If simpson wasnt out injured would have been good to see HR shake things up at the back and stick Hughes alongside Onuoha to give the two veterans a much needed rest.

Comment

tonight epitomised our season, people moan about the lack of atmosphere at Loftus Road. Tonights performance said it all. People spending serious wedge in a recession and we get to witness this crap
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            tonight epitomised our season, people moan about the lack of atmosphere at Loftus Road. Tonights performance said it all. People spending serious wedge in a recession and we get to witness this crap

That's football for you.......you pays your money, you takes your chances. Tough!

Comment

Spot on!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                [/B]

That's football for you.......you pays your money, you takes your chances. Tough!
                Stop it will ya, you just cant resist

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Stop it will ya, you just cant resist
                  Just replying to the thread and giving an opinion..... Just because it doesn't tow the party line.......!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Just replying to the thread and giving an opinion..... Just because it doesn't tow the party line.......!!!
                    Yes yes, the party line for tonight is doom and gloom, us doom mongers finally have our way

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      Yes yes, the party line for tonight is doom and gloom, us doom mongers finally have our way

Comment

BAE is still the best LB in the champ, nonchalant or not. Oh well, back to FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Hughes...........average

Spot on!!!!!

Although I will say thought Hughes done well tonight for a debut away from home.

Comment

we'd have to really plummet to not make the playoffs i think. I think we'll fall slowly down league but end up 5th or 6th place.

Comment

When you see it listed like that it makes me even more sad.......old has been, not bothering, tired, mediocre squad really Compared to Burnley and Leicester we do not deserve to be where we are really if it wasn't for Charlie. Too bad he never got a decent partner......

Comment

Working...
                              X