Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Julio Cesar to Toronto FC?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #16
    Originally posted by gator
    Let me know when you'll be over then Facto, we'll hook up for a pint!

    mines a nice cold labbats old chap!....though i aint dressing up as a mountie for you again!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

    Comment

    • gator
      Gold Seat
      • Aug 2010
      • 6791

      #17
      Originally posted by Factamondo
      mines a nice cold labbats old chap!....though i aint dressing up as a mountie for you again!
      I loved that Mountie outfit on you Facto!
      @gatorTFC

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #18
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • gator
          Gold Seat
          • Aug 2010
          • 6791

          #19
          It looks like Cesar loan to Toronto FC is official, I don't have financial details yet! I hope we have a recall clause just in case Green was to go down injured long term!
          @gatorTFC

          Comment

          • Hitman34
            Platinum Seat
            • Jan 2012
            • 13959

            #20
            fark him off
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

            Comment

            • jmelanie
              Gold Seat
              • Aug 2011
              • 7525

              #21

              Comment

              • MYU
                Administrator
                • Mar 2009
                • 43466

                #22
                Originally posted by gator
                It looks like Cesar loan to Toronto FC is official, I don't have financial details yet! I hope we have a recall clause just in case Green was to go down injured long term!
                I hope so too but hope Green will be okay all season.

                Comment

                • jmelanie
                  Gold Seat
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 7525

                  #23
                  Goalkeepers are a special case. I know that you can get a goalkeeper on loan almost at any time if there is an emergency. Not sure what the situation is regarding goalkeepers sent out on loan.

                  Comment

                  • gator
                    Gold Seat
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 6791

                    #24
                    Cesar on loan to Toronto FC is official! Let's all hope Green stays healthy now, with our luck he'll go down injured long term after Cesar languished in the reserves for months!
                    @gatorTFC

                    Comment

                    • fisnik
                      Silver Seat
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 1224

                      #25
                      Any details on whether we're still paying a hefty share of his wages?

                      Comment

                      • gator
                        Gold Seat
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 6791

                        #26
                        Originally posted by fisnik
                        Any details on whether we're still paying a hefty share of his wages?
                        The presser is at 1PM our time, I'll share details then!
                        @gatorTFC

                        Comment

                        • MYU
                          Administrator
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 43466

                          #27
                          Is there a live video link... I think we should all watch it to see if it's true.

                          Comment

                          • Rangers77
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Aug 2012
                            • 11808

                            #28
                            Good riddence to bad rubbish...... But I betcha either Murphy or Green- both, knowing our luck- will get injured now.....

                            Comment

                            • gator
                              Gold Seat
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 6791

                              #29
                              Originally posted by MYU
                              Is there a live video link... I think we should all watch it to see if it's true.
                              It is true, all over the media here, so far no live stream by the club but if there is one I'll post the link if you're interested!
                              @gatorTFC

                              Comment

                              • MYU
                                Administrator
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 43466

                                #30
                                Yes please, I think most of us would like to see this actually take place.

                                I think his a good keeper but we need to reduce wages fast.

                                Comment

                                Working...