If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It looks like Cesar loan to Toronto FC is official, I don't have financial details yet! I hope we have a recall clause just in case Green was to go down injured long term!
It looks like Cesar loan to Toronto FC is official, I don't have financial details yet! I hope we have a recall clause just in case Green was to go down injured long term!
I hope so too but hope Green will be okay all season.
Goalkeepers are a special case. I know that you can get a goalkeeper on loan almost at any time if there is an emergency. Not sure what the situation is regarding goalkeepers sent out on loan.
Cesar on loan to Toronto FC is official! Let's all hope Green stays healthy now, with our luck he'll go down injured long term after Cesar languished in the reserves for months!
Comment