Tony's tweets & Harry's car interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony's tweets & Harry's car interviews

"Thought they were not right"? Delle?????, Hughes and Doyle obviously make perfect sense!

Comment

The loan window remains open for Championship clubs

We've gone full circle and seems loans are the answer
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Bizarre Window if you ask me.

Comment

Can't believe some of the reaction on here today, TF is really in a no win situation with fans. What I do know is he isn't being mugged off anymore ! I really hope Doyle and BZ get a couple of goals each just to shove it right up some of the spoilt children on here......so Charlie is sadly injured but HR or TF didn't do it, **** happens that's football !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Can't believe some of the reaction on here today, TF is really in a no win situation with fans. What I do know is he isn't being mugged off anymore ! I really hope Doyle and BZ get a couple of goals each just to shove it right up some of the spoilt children on here......so Charlie is sadly injured but HR or TF didn't do it, **** happens that's football !
            We all hope they bang in the goals but unlike you I don't believe it will happen. As for TF being mugged off, it's more like we can't afford anything better.

Comment

When has any transfer in january made sense? Think we will knock a few quid out and a little suprise up our sleeve? Not itk just a feeling as too quiet for our lot!

Comment

Hang on 1 min Kit. Have you even gone to a game this season.

For crying out loud, I'd be delighted if BZ could win a bl oody header let alone score a f king goal. Serious mate how you can hope Zamora is some how going to change from Clarke Kent is beyond me.

Agree a very strange transfer window and I have to say I am feeling less confident because Austin has been our saviour and that is all that needs to be said!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What an absolute knob u are for suggesting some on here don't want BZ and KD bagging a brace every game..... I don't think they will, but if they do I'll be going beserk like the best of them.

Comment

Zamora looked sharp Tuesday night. Albeit a cameo, I hope he is now over his injury woes. Doyle is a great signing.

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
                      Zamora looked sharp Tuesday night. Albeit a cameo, I hope he is now over his injury woes. Doyle is a great signing.
                      Whens remys back or fletcher signed being announced mate?

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
                        A great signing? 3 goals in 29 games at a lower level.

He's a good player and would have been perfect to play alongside Charlie but he lacks goals. If we can sign a goalscorer now then it's been a good day for us, if not, then I don't think we've done to well.

Comment

yeah.....its not about just splashing cash for the sake if it.....but after Austin went injured I really thought there was no way back on spending big on a replacement (like Jordan or similar price level). What it is about I think is believing we can pull a promotion spot off and right now I think many fans are getting more pessimistic about our chances than they were just 4 days ago.

We wanted to get Ntep and Belfodil and all we got was Doyle and Dellatore (Name reminds me of Briatore) who has proven that they can't score goals regularly.......on top of that we got a big injury to our "only" real hit man.

Hope for the big rabbit out of the hat still but I think we have no more business tonight........

Comment

Sky talking to Harry in AND out of his range rover...

Harry Redknapp talks of his side's additions to the squad this morning and says he is unlikely to do any more business today: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...n-deadline-day

Harry Redknapp says he's happy with his deadline day transfer business, and admits he's looking forward to some rest this evening: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...pp-pleased-it?

Comment

Feels like it's been a good few days for burnley, derby, reading and forest.

Not quite sure Harry needs rest he hasn't exactly been busy.

So glad at times it seems building the 40,000 stadium seems more important than building a team that will fill it.

(I'm ready for the onslought of abuse now)

Comment

Working...
                              X