Hitchcock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitchcock

Instead of panic buying surely it makes sense to bring this lad back into the first team fold. Scores goals in league 1 he's proved that. Makes no sense bringing in this Brazilian geezer same age as Hitchcock and only ever played lower league in Portugal.

Now this is a sensible post!

Comment

But you want him to keep playing so he learns the game and keeps developing, instead of seating on the bench for us and maybe playing once a month. The same issue that Chelsea had and why they loaned out Lukaku.

Comment

totally agree

Comment

It's a good idea but we shouldn't throw him in the deep end, if he don't live up to expectations it could shatter him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Instead of panic buying surely it makes sense to bring this lad back into the first team fold. Scores goals in league 1 he's proved that. Makes no sense bringing in this Brazilian geezer same age as Hitchcock and only ever played lower league in Portugal.
            Why is this a panic buy? How do you know we haven't been watching him for some time? A panic buy would be buying some overage dude like crouch on deadline day.

Comment

I would give Hitchcock a run against Burnley.

Comment

He's hit 4 in 9 in League 1, not bad I guess. If he comes back, people are gonna be expecting him to replace Charlie like for like. I think the crowd would get on his back after about half an hour... :/

Comment

Working...
                X