Clear All

• QPR fail to agree with Inter

Breaking news SSN

Personal terms it seems....standby for mass hysteria

Comment

i could crush a grape!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Careful - some will complain about you starting a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Personal terms it seems....standby for mass hysteria

Move on........QUICKLY !

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Careful - some will complain about you starting a new thread.
            ..I thought seeing as how it's gone b r e a s t s skywards it was ok Dazzer!

Comment

Again like Ntep had never heard of the guy before last week so really not going to lose any sleep over an unknown

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Again like Ntep had never heard of the guy before last week so really not going to lose any sleep over an unknown
                Just seems there aren't many options left...unknown or not...omg i'm getting hysterical now

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Just seems there aren't many options left...unknown or not...omg i'm getting hysterical now
                  Hear what your saying mate but personally would rather press on with what we have and has served us well so far then waste money just getting someone for the sake of having someone

I think there is a deal being tied up in the background Harry tends to have many more then one iron in the fire

Comment

Ishak Belfodil could have been announced as a QPR player on Tuesday if negotiations hadn't broke down, with his agent returning to Italy complaining about QPR moving the goalposts. Belfodil's agent travelled to London to close a deal with the Championship club but there were subsequent claims, via TMW in Italy, that Harry Redknapp's side had offered different terms to the ones previously agreed.

If that was true then it's easy to understand the deal being called off at that stage but it's not completely dead and France Football said on Thursday evening that the two sides were giving it one last push to try and come to an agreement. Belfodil, a 22 year old Algerian international forward, can't get into the team at Inter Milan and wants to get himself match fit and into top form for the World Cup in Brazil this summer. The forward is part owned by Inter Milan and Parma after a transfer last summer, and any move is very likely to be initially a loan given the time frame and relatively complex nature of his ownership.

Comment

Crouch will crop up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Hear what your saying mate but personally would rather press on with what we have and has served us well so far then waste money just getting someone for the sake of having someone

I think there is a deal being tied up in the background Harry tends to have many more then one iron in the fire
                        Yeah done ok up till now....someone mentioned Hitch, maybe time to see what him and the other outstanding youngsters can do

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Crouch will crop up tomorrow.
                          as sure as night follows day buddy

Comment

I'd take danny Graham at this level..Forrest and Middlesbrough both in for him atm.

Comment

We wanted a option to buy he didn't , that's it.

Comment

Working...
                              X