No announcement yet.

QPR must be the worst side in negotiating club in signing a player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need to give the board right up to tomorrow evening before we start presuming the ins and outs and even the success of this transfer window.
    I do think we are putting a hard stance out there now to make a point we won't be mugged off but I just hope it's not at the expense of getting the 2 or 3 players we need to get over the line.
    Will keep judgement until tomorrow as though frustrated at lack of activity I believe most club s are in the same.position.

Comment

We suck at transfers, just drag it out & either lose the player or the player loses interest
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        The ITK that broke the latest news is Dave Mc

I say we take a big deep breath and go all in on Rhodes

And yes I know it's not my money but with Remy being sold at the end of the season and knowing you'll always get your money back on Rhides it doesn't seem that much of a gamble
        Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          no, i want whats best for my club and if i feel the board needs to pull their finger out then i will say it.
          that's fair enough, but it's the repetitiveness of your posts is what p i$$ es people off.......we heard you the first time!!

Comment

In all fainress if the rumours are true and Austin is out for a long time beard and co need to pull their finger out and quick because we don't need.a run of the mill back up striker if Austin's out we need the real deal or wave.goodbye to promotion.

Surely they realise this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              In all fainress if the rumours are true and Austin is out for a long time beard and co need to pull their finger out and quick because we don't need.a run of the mill back up striker if Austin's out we need the real deal or wave.goodbye to promotion.

Surely they realise this!!!
              Not rumours unfortunately. Tony's wallet has to come out and Rhodes or Wickham need to come in ASAP.

Comment

I think the timing of the announcement maybe interesting... deals already done?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Not rumours unfortunately. Tony's wallet has to come out and Rhodes or Wickham need to come in ASAP.
                  Has it definitely been confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                    Didn't seem to be a problem last summer! Looks like we're not being taken for mugs anymore, but we've taken it a step too far!
                    Agree, we've gone from one extreme to another.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Has it definitely been confirmed?
                      It's on the official website....

Comment

I said it some weeks ago.....the club seems that they want to get rid of the likes of Cesar, Diakite and co before commit to more funding. Unfortunately, this did not happen and you cannot blame the board for being cautious not to increase the wage bill. However, we're in with a very good chance of promotion.....why should we blew it away?

Comment

Stop moaning like little girls....

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            Agents keep moving the goal posts. I can still see this having another twist.
                            Hope you're right (for once ) Dazzer
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                            X