QPR must be the worst side in negotiating club in signing a player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR must be the worst side in negotiating club in signing a player

How bad are we getting players to sign on the dotted line, we seem to drag our feet and end up losing the player.

Agreed - awful

Comment

Didn't seem to be a problem last summer! Looks like we're not being taken for mugs anymore, but we've taken it a step too far!

Comment

We will end up Maiga, can see it happening

Comment

been a complete shambles. spent 3 weeks negotiating with Ntep and daffodill and all beard was doing is haggling over a few pence.

never bidded for nakhi wells who was sold for 1.3 mil but are now scrmbling to get some dude that scored 11 goals in a porto b team and some scottish bloke who for all i know could be related to rab c nesbit.

oh and breaking now is that a fanni has turned us down.

shambolic handling of a transfer window at such a crucial time in our season. questions need to be asked.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We know nothing..The internet and message boards such as this one build up false hopes and deadlines. Press read so called ITKs and report it as fact.
            Look at it the other way ..who have we missed out on cocked up a deal and they have gone on to better things? hooper? hardly setting the perm on fire..Graham..loaned out to ever will have him..ched evans? well we know where he is..M'villa? tearing up the russian league? A couple of french kids who are looking for the money...

Maybe the club isn't being taken for a ride by agents any more..maybe they have learnt the lessons of last season..the signings we have made ..Austen...Dunne..ekotto..Phillips all came out of no where and have been the main stay of our team this season.

In the days before the internet we only heard about signings on the day they signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              been a complete shambles. spent 3 weeks negotiating with Ntep and daffodill and all beard was doing is haggling over a few pence.

never bidded for nakhi wells who was sold for 1.3 mil but are now scrmbling to get some dude that scored 11 goals in a porto b team and some scottish bloke who for all i know could be related to rab c nesbit.

shambolic handling of a transfer window at such a crucial time in our season. questions need to be asked.
              Every single thing you post seems to **** of the club!

Comment

Agree with all of that

Comment

Agents keep moving the goal posts. I can still see this having another twist.

Comment

The ITK that broke the latest news is Dave Mc

I say we take a big deep breath and go all in on Rhodes

And yes I know it's not my money but with Remy being sold at the end of the season and knowing you'll always get your money back on Rhides it doesn't seem that much of a gamble

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      We know nothing..The internet and message boards such as this one build up false hopes and deadlines. Press read so called ITKs and report it as fact.
                      Look at it the other way ..who have we missed out on cocked up a deal and they have gone on to better things? hooper? hardly setting the perm on fire..Graham..loaned out to ever will have him..ched evans? well we know where he is..M'villa? tearing up the russian league? A couple of french kids who are looking for the money...

Maybe the club isn't being taken for a ride by agents any more..maybe they have learnt the lessons of last season..the signings we have made ..Austen...Dunne..ekotto..Phillips all came out of no where and have been the main stay of our team this season.

In the days before the internet we only heard about signings on the day they signed.

austin did not come out of no where he was always second choice if hooper failed to sign.

dunne we were linked with the whole summer and had him on trial for a month before he signed if im correct.

philips we were negoating with for a few weeks and we would have signed him at the beginning of the summer window if it was not for his arm injury.

these signing were NOT out of the blue.

now your direct response at me was what?

Comment

So we turn down a player who no one on here appeared to want...because his wage demands were to high.

go to the list of completed transfers on the bbc website and see of anyone who has moved to or from championship side this window as see if there is anyone we should have signed!

Apart from Wells ..no one

you all make out that it is easy to sign players..well we did that 18 months ago and look where it got us

Comment

Are we?? we don't know what goes on behind the scenes or what games are being played against us.

The only thing that I would change from an outsider looking in is we should go in try and tie the deal up in a set amount of time and if the other side stalls pull out and let them come back to us cap in hand while we work on something else

Comment

austin did not come out of no where he was always second choice if hooper failed to sign.

dunne we were linked with the whole summer and had him on trial for a month before he signed if im correct.

philips we were negoating with for a few weeks and we would have signed him at the beginning of the summer window if it was not for his arm injury.

these signing were NOT out of the blue.

now your direct response at me was what?
                            Well you obviously have a direct line to the club that i and many others are not party too.

it just winds me up that so many people on here just want to **** the club off all the time. its not meant to bea direct pop at you just a venting of a frustration after reading post after post of negativity at a club sitting second in the league, that has got its house in order after 2 years of madness doing what many on here were clamouring for wasting money on over rated and past it players

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              Every single thing you post seems to **** of the club!

no, i want whats best for my club and if i feel the board needs to pull their finger out then i will say it.

we knew we needed a strike since friggin november. we are now entering the last day of the transfer window and all we are left to hope for is friggin brian may and some brazilian bloke who has done sod all.

sorry if you dont like my critical view on this matter but thats just how i see it.

nice to see someone else see what a fark up this window has been for us (rebel)

Comment

Working...
                              X