Areas that were rangers......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Certainly not Ashford /Staines / Sunbury bush. Proper "glory hunter" territory here mate; full of Chelski, Utd & Ar$enal. W-anchors.
    Plenty Rangers in Sunbury mate, but is mainly vermin round here
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

A few in the Costa Del Sol !!

Comment

White City up to a few years ago, but judging by the assortment of teams displayed by our ethnic friends on the astro, doubt that is the case now
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I dunno Stanwell is mental rangers down my road...!!!

Comment

roehampton

Comment

Queen's Park! Duh...

Comment

Fair few in kingsbury

Comment

Always running across R's down here in sunny Torbay, We were in Totnes yesterday, spoke to a lady shop keeper who was Rangers from Acton, her husband told me she was Warren Neil's cousin.

Oddly, there are more Midlander's down here than Londoner's though, so lots of Wolves and Villa fans.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Since our promotion season I would say it weeded out a lot more of the Rangers fans who had gone to ground and not shown their colours in the dark days as I see Rangers gear in Acton all the time now where as before it was Gunners and Chelsea.

I see hundreds of QPR kits hanging in cars and vans around Acton, Park Royal, Ealing and Harlsden every day.

For me there are more Rangers fans out there then our home average suggests. As Tony says build it and they will come perhaps, not 40k, but the fans are out there to significantly increase our attendances just need to give them something to turn up for

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                      Queen's Park! Duh...
                      The amount of people who think Queens Park is in Shepherds Bush is frightening
                      Last edited by QPR_NW10; 26-01-2014, 03:25 PM.

Comment

The whole 11th floor of Charles Hocking House where i live is Rangers. :

Comment

Got to add, they are all somalian and bulgarian and romanians and dont speak english, but if i give them
                          They scream "we are qpr" in pigeon english when we are on the box.

Comment

plenty in essex surprisingly...which is why i still feel a complete relocation ala wimbledon to mk is they way forwards if fernandes dont wanna spunk all his money.......'rangers in essex.....you know it make sense'!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              plenty in essex surprisingly...which is why i still feel a complete relocation ala wimbledon to mk is they way forwards if fernandes dont wanna spunk all his money.......'rangers in essex.....you know it make sense'!
                              2+2=9... no it don't make sense!!... hang on that said me and the family are moving to Brighton next year how about Brighton Park Rangers?? You know it makes sense..
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                                Always running across R's down here in sunny Torbay, We were in Totnes yesterday, spoke to a lady shop keeper who was Rangers from Acton, her husband told me she was Warren Neil's cousin.

Oddly, there are more Midlander's down here than Londoner's though, so lots of Wolves and Villa fans.
                                similar down here, Villa and surprisingly plenty of Wolves
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X