next 5 games predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next 5 games predictions

Read the tea leaves, spoke to Gypsy Rose Lee, and did a bit of form study, and I can see the table at mid feb looking like this:-

Leics 62
    Rangers 60
    Burnley 57
    Nottm F 54
    Derby 51
    Reading 47

I think Derby are out of form, and are in for a poor run, and I fancy us to beat them in a few weeks time. Coming into form are Nottm Forest, and I think they will climb above Derby, and beat Leicester mid feb.
    Our next 5 games should get us 8 pts.

H - Bolton draw 1
    H - Burnley draw 1
    A - Derby win 3
    H - Reading win 3

What happened to that BBC predictor site?
    Last edited by Gerryhatrick; 23-01-2014, 06:27 PM. Reason: error

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
    Read the tea leaves, spoke to Gypsy Rose Lee, and did a bit of form study, and I can see the table at mid feb looking like this:-

Leics 62
    Rangers 60
    Burnley 57
    Nottm F 54
    Derby 51
    Reading 47

I think Derby are out of form, and are in for a poor run, and I fancy us to beat them in a few weeks time. Coming into form are Nottm Forest, and I think they will climb above Derby, and beat Leicester mid feb.

H - Bolton draw 1
    H - Burnley draw 1
    A - Derby win 3
    A - Huddersf lose 0
    H - Reading win 3

We have already played Huddersfield away and drew ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      yes sorry, should have been in the Nottm forest column on my workings, makes no diff to the table.

Interesting that all the other teams around us have 5 games and we have only 4 due to the Sheff Weds game postponement
      Last edited by Gerryhatrick; 23-01-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I expect (hope!) us to continue our 2 pts per game form so three home wins and a hopeful draw at Derby.

Comment

The same bolton that reading just smashed seven past and ur predicting a draw? At home??

If you wanna gain promotion thats a game you've gotta be winning!

Comment

Next 5?...I predict if we lose one or draw at home the usual d*ckheads will be on here telling us its the end of the world and Harry should castrated ....usual bull sh*t

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              he needs to go to gypsy rose specsavers
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm boring 1 game at a time. Lads will do the business against Bolton.

Comment

Got 10 pts,win at home draw away.keep believing no muggy f uckers are gonna take us.we're too good for Leicester
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                    The same bolton that reading just smashed seven past and ur predicting a draw? At home??

Have to agree,if we can't beat them at home something is very wrong

Comment

Leics 62
                      Rangers 60
                      Burnley 57
                      Nottm F 54
                      Derby 51
                      Reading 47

H - Bolton draw 1
                      H - Burnley draw 1
                      A - Derby win 3
                      H - Reading win 3

HA HA - We can't beat Bolton at home, but then draw with Burnley, then go away and get points against Derby and at home to Reading... Do you drink Carlsberg, because those are probably the most craziest prediction in the world

If we are playing that game, I've just taken a sip from my can and then...
                      (H) Bolton - Win
                      (H) Burnley - Win
                      (A) Derby - Win
                      (H) Reading - Win
                      (A) Charlton - Win

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        HA HA - We can't beat Bolton at home, but then draw with Burnley, then go away and get points against Derby and at home to Reading... Do you drink Carlsberg, because those are probably the most craziest prediction in the world

If we are playing that game, I've just taken a sip from my can and then...
                        (H) Bolton - Win
                        (H) Burnley - Win
                        (A) Derby - Win
                        (H) Reading - Win
                        (A) Charlton - Win
                        I can understand the scepticism, but I base the predictions on my own silly formula.

Explanation, Reading were seriously lucky to pop 7 in from only 13 goal attempts against Bolton, and the result wasn't a true reflection of the game were Bolton also had the majority of possession. Freak result. http://www.sportinglife.com/football...lton-wanderers
                        By comparison, we only won 2-1 on the same day, and we scored our 2 from 15 goal attempts and about the same possession stats as Bolton. http://www.sportinglife.com/football...dersfield-town We deserved to win but only just, and Bolton should have earned a draw.

I guess we'll see on next week whether its 0-0 or 1-1 as I predict, or if we beat them by 5, 6, 7 or even 8 and i'll eat my........
                        Last edited by Gerryhatrick; 24-01-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I can understand the scepticism, but I base the predictions on my own silly formula.

Explanation, Reading were seriously lucky to pop 7 in from only 13 goal attempts against Bolton, and the result wasn't a true reflection of the game were Bolton also had the majority of possession. Freak result. http://www.sportinglife.com/football...lton-wanderers
                          By comparison, we only won 2-1 on the same day, and we scored our 2 from 15 goal attempts and about the same possession stats as Bolton. http://www.sportinglife.com/football...dersfield-town We deserved to win but only just, and Bolton should have earned a draw.

I guess we'll see on next week whether its 0-0 or 1-1 as I predict, or if we beat them by 5, 6, 7 or even 8 and i'll eat my........
                          We had 26 attempts against Leicester and still lost 1-0 and they only had two shots on goal. That my friend is football and why we all love the game. For me stats mean diddly squat. Look over the history and you'll see that. If you don't concede many then you wont lose a lot of games and the league table always supports that, BUT at the same time you have to score goals too.

I've very much doubt we'll beat Bolton by 5, 6, 7 or 8 as they won't turn up and allow their pants to be pulled down and have their ar$es smacked again. There will be a reaction from their players but we will beat them without a doubt and Freeman could be inline for his P45 following a defeat to us. Burnley will be tricky but I also think we'll get a result probably by the odd goal but a draw won't be a bad result. I just hope we don't defend like we did against Huddersfield in any of our next 5 games otherwise results will go against us. I'd be more than a happy with a point against Derby away as its a tough place to go.

Comment

Working...
                          X