Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if we dont sign anyone do you think we can still get promotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a room you two.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
        Get a room you two.
        Only room for me and Harry
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Purely a gut feel but I think they'll be some additions signed without the usual hype before hand.

Whilst probably often out of his/their control, I'd bet Tony has learnt this is probably the best (cheapest and less competitive) way to do business.

Comment

• Yes. I think the team is improving fast week by week and will still get better. Surely people don't believe everything that comes out of harry's mouth. He's a wily old fox and he knows what he's doing. Nothing is guaranteed in life but he's the best man to give us the best chance.

Comment

• Yes, of course. I'm a long way from being sure we WILL get promoted though, even if we do bring in a striker or two.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                Yes. I think the team is improving fast week by week and will still get better. Surely people don't believe everything that comes out of harry's mouth. He's a wily old fox and he knows what he's doing. Nothing is guaranteed in life but he's the best man to give us the best chance.
                " team improving fast week after week",your kidding right,apart from 2nd half last saturday,how were the previous 4-5 games improvement

Comment

• Been looking frantically to find out if were gonna sign someone,but in all honesty the squad we have should be prem bound.not worried if we don't do it this season, championship is a blinding league. I'd probably be brown before a major honour. us older bods have brainwashed the kids ,now them little c unts are gonna get the good times.typical after all the Shi t I've seen home and away
                  Bless
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Joker.

Keep picking up Kevin Phillips pension, that will save u a bit of cash. Gypo club who always bottle it by feb/march. We will be sure to say hi as u fall down the league
                    hi there

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderbolt View Post
                      hi there
                      why don't you f**k off ...window licker

Comment

Working...
                      X