X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Here you go Nick

Palace ponder bid for QPR man
    QPR striker Bobby Zamora (Action Images)
    by Ignatius J. Reilly16th January 2014 7:26pm GMT

Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis is considering a move for fit-again Queens Park Rangers striker Bobby Zamora after missing out on Leeds United targetman Matt Smith.
    Pulis has moved on to other options after Smith told Sports Direct News that he is fully committed to the Elland Road cause and would not be distracted by talk of a switch during the January transfer window.

Zamora is close to a return from the knee injury which has kept him sidelined since Boxing Day, but with QPR hoping to splash £4million on West Ham United forward Modibo Maiga, boss Harry Redknapp may look to balance the books.
    A decent offer from a Premier League side could prove to be too good to turn down in light of Zamora’s recent injury record. He has made only seven appearances this term.
    Pulis is confident he can return the 33-year-old to the kind of form that earned him two England caps.
    We know it's nonsense cos we aint interested in Maiga

Comment

Finger on the pulse has Ignatius J Reilly

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        I thought you meant as g.a.y? I tried coming out earlier but I failed.
        Not really a laughing matter, guys like you ruin life's. Just saying
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Just saying what? I'm sure it's worth the wait....?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            He's ****in ruined mine, I love a Big Mac!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
              He's ****in ruined mine, I love a Big Mac!
              Burger King all the way for Burgers and Maccy's for fries.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                Burger King all the way for Burgers and Maccy's for fries.

Comment

Here you go Nick

Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis is considering a move for fit-again Queens Park Rangers striker Bobby Zamora after missing out on Leeds United targetman Matt Smith.
                  Pulis has moved on to other options after Smith told Sports Direct News that he is fully committed to the Elland Road cause and would not be distracted by talk of a switch during the January transfer window.

Zamora is close to a return from the knee injury which has kept him sidelined since Boxing Day, but with QPR hoping to splash £4million on West Ham United forward Modibo Maiga, boss Harry Redknapp may look to balance the books.
                  A decent offer from a Premier League side could prove to be too good to turn down in light of Zamora’s recent injury record. He has made only seven appearances this term.
                  Pulis is confident he can return the 33-year-old to the kind of form that earned him two England caps.
                  Worth pointing out that Ignatius J. Reilly is a character name from a book called A Confederacy of Dunces, so I really wouldn't believe too much that is written in that name

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    Cas! Can't argue with an Angel.

Comment

Here you go Nick

Nicely put Dave.

One thing I can almost guarantee 99.9% that this will be zimmers last club.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Sold us the 2 biggest crocks of the century. Makes me sick their draining money out of us
                        that's probably Fulham getting revenge for selling Cook to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jase View Post
                          Worth pointing out that Ignatius J. Reilly is a character name from a book called A Confederacy of Dunces, so I really wouldn't believe too much that is written in that name
                          That puts a whole new perspective on it jase.....its a tissue of lies!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X