No announcement yet.

Diakite to Watford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably didn't even take notice of Diakite before, heard all the hype about him so tried him a few times last season and he didn't impress. He's probably taken notice of him in training now and recognised his raw talent. Diakite's the perfect example of a confidence player imo.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Not sure about Diakite, had such big hopes but he's been such a flop. His rash performances coupled with his loon 'off-field problems' make me think we are better off without. Such a shame.

Comment

So many bad players last season. No doubt they will be great again when they play for another team. They just didn't try for us for some bizarre reason... Well Hughes was in charge
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Go on Harry, give him a game. Let him repeat his debut performance again....actually, better not!

Comment

I thought he had a great future when he first came to the club and looked good.

It's strange after that season he just vanished.

Comment

Diakite can barely be considered a footballer in my view. Fans are willing to forget his short comings (and believe me there are many) for a few mazy runs of which 9/10 barely resulted in the final ball reaching a Rangers player.

No football brain whatsoever, I have never witnessed such an ill disciplined footballer in all my life even at amateur level. A four year contract on 40k a week, only at QPR.

Comment

I'd start samba today,let him batter the huddersfield mid and defence. he's a raw talent that needs caressing.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  me too. Has the abillity to really run at people and cause problems.
                  So did Norman Bates but it don't make him a footballer.

Total waste of millions of pounds as usual.

It's people like this,earning millions for cheating a living,that makes part of me want football to implode on itself and get back to reality when they earned realistic real world wages.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    I'd start samba today,let him batter the huddersfield mid and defence. he's a raw talent that needs caressing.
                    He's a raw talent with mashed potato for brains. You can caress him if you want, I'd sooner we just sold him!

Comment

Working...
                    X