No announcement yet.

"Rhodes offer accepted"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Rochina going out on loan as well as Dj campbell apparently linking up with Millwall in Portugal, it would appear that the deal for Rhodes will have come to a grinding halt.IMO.
    "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Burnley did mate.
      Charlie's contract was up in the summer, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Because they posted a pre-tax loss of £36.5m for last season and their debt is now at £54.5 million.
        So selling their best player and top goalscorer for £8m is the answer? Far from it. What's £8m going to do to the debt? Sweet FA! Blackburn won't be selling Rhodes this month, he's their only hope for a playoff place and possible promotion, which will wipe that debt right out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          So selling their best player and top goalscorer for £8m is the answer? Far from it. What's £8m going to do to the debt? Sweet FA! Blackburn won't be selling Rhodes this month, he's their only hope for a playoff place and possible promotion, which will wipe that debt right out.
          My opinion is Blackburn would sell coz they don't have any chance of getting promoted. The reason why we won't get Rhodes is don't thing Harry is looking for that type of striker. He doesn't want another Austin. Want's a good version of Zamora (whoever that is). If he wanted Rhodes, he would of got him. I leave it up to everyone else to decide whether Harry is right in thinking like that (assuming what i'm saying is correct)
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Charlie's contract was up in the summer, that's why.
            How longs rhodes got left then? Years and years?

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
              My opinion is Blackburn would sell coz they don't have any chance of getting promoted. The reason why we won't get Rhodes is don't thing Harry is looking for that type of striker. He doesn't want another Austin. Want's a good version of Zamora (whoever that is). If he wanted Rhodes, he would of got him. I leave it up to everyone else to decide whether Harry is right in thinking like that (assuming what i'm saying is correct)
              Don't have a chance? Why? Played well at Loftus Road and should have been out of sight by half time. Should have beat a very good Man City side at Ewood Park and are 4 points off the playoffs. I'd say they have a decent chance of making the playoffs and then it's a complete lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                How longs rhodes got left then? Years and years?
                Yeah, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                  Ntep seems to be our number 1 target and he's nothing like Zamora. He's more like Hoilett, in fact in the videos I've watched they look exactly the same. This Ntep said he'd would prefer to play on the wing in an article I've read about him. So who knows. Maybe we will bring in a striker as well as Ntep but doubt that will be Rhodes.

Comment

Don't have a chance? Why? Played well at Loftus Road and should have been out of sight by half time. Should have beat a very good Man City side at Ewood Park and are 4 points off the playoffs. I'd say they have a decent chance of making the playoffs and then it's a complete lottery.
                    They can play as well as they like, but they are not picking up enough wins. Too hot and cold. If you think us, Leicester, Burnley, are 3 of the 6, you would have to say, Derby, Forest and Reading are better than Blackburn. So that's why they don't have a chance. But in my opinion.
                    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Ntep seems to be our number 1 target and he's nothing like Zamora. He's more like Hoilett, in fact in the videos I've watched they look exactly the same. This Ntep said he'd would prefer to play on the wing in an article I've read about him. So who knows. Maybe we will bring in a striker as well as Ntep but doubt that will be Rhodes.
                      I think we have more than 1 target. We could be getting Ntep and another striker

Comment

• They might want to offload Rhodes to buy someone else? who knows, but I think he'll leave this window.

Comment

• The Blackburn manager has already said they need to balance the books. He said he'd like to hang on to Rhodes but if a good enough offer came in they'd have to definitely consider it.
                          Was on talk sport a few days ago.

Comment

• hmmm i dunno, not to keen on overpaying for rhodes.

we'll end up buying whoever the agents want to offer us anyway! no point stressing

Comment

• west brom for rhodes makes sense i think!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X