Belfodil, Ntep or Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belfodil, Ntep or Rhodes

I think we are in with a chance of one of these but of the three Rhodes is the long shot.

However if we end up with none of these three I will be hugely disappointed as once again we are making all the right noises we just need to follow through.

There is. No donut we are serious about getting another striker bout lets hope it's one that excites rather than an old hack.

Come on PB and HR deliver one of these. We deserve it!!!!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
    I think we are in with a chance of one of these but of the three Rhodes is the long shot.

However if we end up with none of these three I will be hugely disappointed as once again we are making all the right noises we just need to follow through.

There is. No donut we are serious about getting another striker bout lets hope it's one that excites rather than an old hack.

Come on PB and HR deliver one of these. We deserve it!!!!
    Is that a reference to Godfreys of Hornchurch?

Comment

I can't see us paying £8m on Rhodes, that would just be crazy and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        It would be crazy and stupid not to sign him for €8 million if available,best striker in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          We spent £5m on Zamora.........

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
            We spent £5m on Zamora.........
            €4 million actually,but that WAS crazy and stupid

Comment

I think it depends on the players attitude - think we've learned our lesson about throwing big money at players to get them to sign on the dotted line without finding out about their character first.

Hard to judge with respect to the two foreign lads - will have to relay on arrys judgement I guess.
              Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Rhodes

Comment

Thing is we can't completely rule out foreigners because of our bad experience last year. Just need to get the balance right. I'd love ntep and deeney personally. Prefer to pay 8 mill and get 2 strikers. One proven at champ level still with potential a d another young gun with a lot of.potential.

Comment

Rhodes

Comment

We have never been linked with Rhodes. It's only people on here that keep saying it. We wont be going for Rhodes and he wont be coming to us. And if i was Factomondo (and there is only 1!!!) I would be saying, that is a fact!!
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                        We have never been linked with Rhodes. It's only people on here that keep saying it. We wont be going for Rhodes and he wont be coming to us. And if i was Factomondo (and there is only 1!!!) I would be saying, that is a fact!!
                        People are only going on us being huge odds on favorites to sign rhodes and hoping the bookies know something we dont.

Comment

Rhodes would be must 1st choice if offered, after that I'd take the 2 foreign kids. Think Deeney might be trouble, so though he's a pretty good player I'd avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            Listen to this mate from ssn...Jansen, former Blackburn player confirms we are in for him.
                            https://soundcloud.com/skysportsradi...ead-to-success

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Rhodes would be must 1st choice if offered, after that I'd take the 2 foreign kids. Think Deeney might be trouble, so though he's a pretty good player I'd avoid.
                              I think a lot depends on being to unload the golden glove winner.His wages must be like a noose round our neck.

If we don't I cant see us spending more than 2 mill max on a striker and gambling on Johnson and Zamoras fitness.

I we do I can see us spending 6 mill max on a striker,who I don't know but I do know we need someone and soon.....15th Jan 2014 clock ticking.

Comment

Working...
                              X