Pub Quiz question in Years to come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub Quiz question in Years to come.

In 2013 Which 2nd Tier 3rd choice Goalkeeper won the fifa Golden gloves award?

Crazy!

Madness aint it.

On pub quiz questions; which 6 players have won the PL with 2 different clubs?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

on the plus side, media attention brings him to the fore for any enquiries, and can't do his transfer value any harm..

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Madness aint it.

On pub quiz questions; which 6 players have won the PL with 2 different clubs?
        Anelka, A Cole, Berg, clichy, Tevez, Toure?

On Cesar, obviously not playing due to some sort of extra payments for apps or clean sheets? Crazy that a QPR player was at the ballon d'or and winning awards and also giving them out
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Anelka, A Cole, Berg, clichy, Tevez, Toure?

On Cesar, obviously not playing due to some sort of extra payments for apps or clean sheets? Crazy that a QPR player was at the ballon d'or and winning awards and also giving them out

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            heard it before Matthew other wise I would only of guessed 3 or 4 of them
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Haha yea I got 4 of em fairly quickly when me pal asked me it, struggled with Clichy & would never have gotten Berg!

Comment

Someone on the f365 forum is suggesting he's on his way to Mineiro, subject to a sponsor for his wages being found.

Fingers crossed that's true, it's a ridiculous situation all round

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  Someone on the f365 forum is suggesting he's on his way to Mineiro, subject to a sponsor for his wages being found.

Fingers crossed that's true, it's a ridiculous situation all round
                  It is a crazy situation. I wonder if he don't move this month and with Greens contract up at the end of the season if he would be first choice again if we get promoted? I'm not having the talk he is 3rd choice, he probably gets massive bonuses if he is in a match day squad. If Green gets injured, do people seriously think Murphy will be playing ahead of Cesar?
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                  X