Next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next season

Didn't see it myself but a mate said according to one newspaper sky will be showing loads more mid week games next season as they don't have champions league games. I wonder how manŷ of our Saturday games will be included, not to clever for season ticket holders who can't do mid week, just have to wait and see I guess.

A newspaper did say that but it suggested that it would be more FL games than prem games that would be moved to mid week.
    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
      A newspaper did say that but it suggested that it would be more FL games than prem games that would be moved to mid week.
      Wont affect us then.

Comment

If we don't get promoted it will.

Comment

Thought you were a believer after saturdays emphatic win?

Comment

I am but none of us know what will happen, if we did then we'd all be rich.

I think that our team finally showed us that we can attack and score, if they play like that all season, we should be in the top 2 no problems.

Comment

Dont mind the midweek home games, its the away ones that are a pain

Comment

I will be seeing a helluva lot more games next season anyway,just divorced the missus,every cloud eh

Comment

again sky sticking two fingers up at fans who,as stated earlier, might not be able to do midweek games.....bout time these c unts were protested against!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X