Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loans

loans loans loans
    why do we keep getting players in on loan??
    thought this was a 5 year plan or whatever to push this club forewward
    you cant go nowhere if the dressing room keeps changin
    LESS CHANGE = BETTER RESULTS!!!!!!!
    QPR&ENGLAND

I agree. I was talking to a QPR fan the other day who I had never met before.

He said that he thought this season we could gel a very good looking side together to push on next season. I soon dampened his enthusiasm when I pointed out Taarabt, Simpson & Watson were actually on loan and unlikely to be here next season. Not that I agreed we are good enough for promotion with them anyway!

Comment

We were told in the summer that we would not be doing loans this season. I know that some of the ones that we have brought in are good but the team is just not clicking with them in the side.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Do loan signings work for us?

The likes of Watson and Tarbat are great for us but I can only think that they have really ****ed off some of our players if you catch my drift. Our team looks so unbalanced.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Mancienne, Cranie, Tarrabt & Watson all good

Comment

taarabt is keeping buz out of the side it seems.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              The likes of Watson and Tarbat are great for us but I can only think that they have really ****ed off some of our players if you catch my drift. Our team looks so unbalanced.
              We have many great individual players, but not much of a team. Loans can be good for the short-term, but if we're as ambitious as we're supposed to be, it's long-term great signings we should be making, and by long-term I mean 2 maybe 3 year contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Mancienne, Cranie, Tarrabt & Watson all good
                Add Buzsaky and Vine to that list who were both great as loanees.

Comment

The whole loan saga

It really angers me the way our fans moan about it. If we sign a player on a perminant contract and they fail to work out, you vent your anger towards GP. Signing them means we're stuck with them until either their contract ends or we find a buyer which if they ain't playing well for us will be tough to get interest from other clubs.

So...would you rather a player who comes to Loftus Road like Aggy, Heider, Tchakonte etc., who get a contract knowing that they don't have to perform?

Or, would you like a player to come on loan who either has to earn a contract with us or play well enough for their parent club to want them back?

With loans, if they fail to work, we're not the mugs who are stuck with them.

It seems no matter what, you'll look for a reason to moan either way.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Where did that come from???

reality is Watson, Tarrabt and Simpson would cost what if we bought them?

We loaned Helguson and I'm pretty sure after he scored 2 against Preston, supporters were asking to sign him up? I was definitely at those games and it did happen, whether fans admit it or not. In fact, many were moaning when they thought we could not organise a p.iss up in the brewery and that he was going to Boro or Watford??

reality is fans are frustrated.. We need scapegoats, we need someone who we can have a go at, we need to find excuses. It never bodes well, when we lose as I can guarantee this board will hit the roof in numbers, beat Palace tomorrow, then it will al go quiet. Thats life.

When we had beaten S****horpe United, all QPR forums were dead. The fact is QPR need to keep winning games. I have no problem with loans, especially when they are of the calibre we have.

If we loaned marlon King or harewood in the next 3-4 weeks, would anyone grumble for example?/ Not to start with, if Someone like King doesn;t score in two games, he will be classed as ****e by our impatient fans.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If we got King or Harewood that would be great, I hope we are looking for a striker on loan though...

Comment

pete supported the club for 33 years,impatience is foriegn to me
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Where did that come from???

reality is Watson, Tarrabt and Simpson would cost what if we bought them?

We loaned Helguson and I'm pretty sure after he scored 2 against Preston, supporters were asking to sign him up? I was definitely at those games and it did happen, whether fans admit it or not. In fact, many were moaning when they thought we could not organise a p.iss up in the brewery and that he was going to Boro or Watford??

reality is fans are frustrated.. We need scapegoats, we need someone who we can have a go at, we need to find excuses. It never bodes well, when we lose as I can guarantee this board will hit the roof in numbers, beat Palace tomorrow, then it will al go quiet. Thats life.

When we had beaten S****horpe United, all QPR forums were dead. The fact is QPR need to keep winning games. I have no problem with loans, especially when they are of the calibre we have.

If we loaned marlon King or harewood in the next 3-4 weeks, would anyone grumble for example?/ Not to start with, if Someone like King doesn;t score in two games, he will be classed as ****e by our impatient fans.
                          You should probably try Reading my post you doughnut as you've questioned me then agreed with me.

I'm saying that loans are a good option as we can send them back if they're rubbish. Also I'm saying our fans are never happy these days as they always look to lay blame somewhere, usually GP.

Please, read again.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

I know what you are saying you plum, you've not read my post.

i'm agreeing with you and know exactly what you mean
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              You should probably try Reading my post you doughnut as you've questioned me then agreed with me.

I'm saying that loans are a good option as we can send them back if they're rubbish. Also I'm saying our fans are never happy these days as they always look to lay blame somewhere, usually GP.

Please, read again.
                              LMFAO - Pete agreed with you and then you gave him the verbals!!

NICE!!!

:electric_shock:
                              The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Working...
                              X