Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bit harsh

Comment

What's your problem v block!! I ain't got a issue with you or anyone else voicing a opinion!! I even said earlier if I got it wrong I apologised!! But as other people have said bill goes around trolling and stirring up rubbish all over the place!! I just had had enough of it and said what I thought about bill!!
      I haven't at one point disrespected your opinions, in fact I've said I understand some of your views!!
      I'm 27 and your the one now acting like a child for no reason!!3

Comment

Your saying I can't respect someone's opinion because I'm pro Harry and with regards to bill he's been making points with out backing them up!!!
        There's plenty of people on here who ain't pro Harry who voice a opinion and explain their views why who I totally respect!! You use to be one of them!! Haven't always agreed with you over the years but you say your point and give valid reasons!!
        Just because I take offence to one guy that means I must be 14 and don't value anyone else opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          What's your problem v block!! I ain't got a issue with you or anyone else voicing a opinion!! I even said earlier if I got it wrong I apologised!! But as other people have said bill goes around trolling and stirring up rubbish all over the place!! I just had had enough of it and said what I thought about bill!!
          I haven't at one point disrespected your opinions, in fact I've said I understand some of your views!!
          I'm 27 and your the one now acting like a child for no reason!!3
          You ever post here under the name of Lewis ? because i am starting to see similarities. We all get the fact that you are very happy clappy and TF, the board, Harry, Hammersmith ****ing Council, your mum, my mum, etc etc can do no wrong in your eyes. That comes over loud and clear but for some other fans Harry is not too popular a manager and is sh1t tactically. All hype and high profile. Personally i hope he stays till at least the end of the season but other fans on here dont rate him at all. Most of the stuff you come out with is wrong imo and i dont agree with much that you post but you are entitled to your opinion as is Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            You ever post here under the name of Lewis ? because i am starting to see similarities. We all get the fact that you are very happy clappy and TF, the board, Harry, Hammersmith ****ing Council, your mum, my mum, etc etc can do no wrong in your eyes. That comes over loud and clear but for some other fans Harry is not too popular a manager and is sh1t tactically. All hype and high profile. Personally i hope he stays till at least the end of the season but other fans on here dont rate him at all. Most of the stuff you come out with is wrong imo and i dont agree with much that you post but you are entitled to your opinion as is Bill.
            Oooh, careful V, I got jumped on for asking that before! I can understand why you thought it though. He can't be Lewis though, unless he's aged 10 years in the last 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              Oooh, careful V, I got jumped on for asking that before! I can understand why you thought it though. He can't be Lewis though, unless he's aged 10 years in the last 6 months.
              Posts like him and has similar attitude. Reckon its him Buff but for some reason he wont admit it.

Comment

I ain't Lewis - joined here a long time before Lewis turned up last year!! Just haven't posted to much over the years!!! I ain't always happy, last year was a nightmare!!
                Just because I think Harry has done a decent job up to now this season, doesn't mean I'm happy with everything harry does like the way we play football!
                I think he's made some weird choices with signings and tactics on occasion. I just find it hard to **** him off when we are sitting 3rd in the league ATM!!
                Like a lot of posters I thought we might be mod table this year and to be sitting 3rd I think he's done a good job.
                You start saying I'm Lewis or I'm a wrongun because I don't have the same views as you and I took exception to one poster is a bit harsh!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  I ain't Lewis - joined here a long time before Lewis turned up last year!! Just haven't posted to much over the years!!! I ain't always happy, last year was a nightmare!!
                  Just because I think Harry has done a decent job up to now this season, doesn't mean I'm happy with everything harry does like the way we play football!
                  I think he's made some weird choices with signings and tactics on occasion. I just find it hard to **** him off when we are sitting 3rd in the league ATM!!
                  Like a lot of posters I thought we might be mod table this year and to be sitting 3rd I think he's done a good job.
                  You start saying I'm Lewis or I'm a wrongun because I don't have the same views as you and I took exception to one poster is a bit harsh!!
                  This is like watching 3D TV without the glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by StoweyR View Post
                    This is like watching 3D TV without the glasses.
                    Oh dear bill are you back as someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Oh dear bill are you back as someone else.
                      Dont think so Lewis

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Jesus, I ain't a clue who any fuggin one is round here! Except for that ban happy fugger, I've got him sussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                            Jesus, I ain't a clue who any fuggin one is round here! Except for that ban happy fugger, I've got him sussed.
                            Oh no you haven't. I'm actually Japanese.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Oh no you haven't. I'm actually Japanese.
                              Which eye did you have on him???

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                I wasn't baiting him!! Did I offer him out! He's been on the wind up all day!!! I've already said if I went to far than I'm sorry!! But at no point did I start threatening him or anyone!!

The only reason your piping up is because you have the same views to him, which I don't!!
                                I dont even know what the views are or what the discussion was about ni all honesty and cant really be bothered to trawl through pages of you two having a go at each other. My point was you were clearly baiting him and as Krill put it hes been keeping an eye on him, so no doubt couldnt wat to push the ban button again. I dont see why one gets banned and the other nothing. Nothing new to this site though i guess

Comment

Working...
                                X