Cant believe im saying this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant believe im saying this...

BUT, I truly believe Adel would answer and help us an awful lot right now.

It is really hard to understand what we are doing wrong at the moment and what we can do and add to ensure we can get promotion.

Overall I would say we are performing pretty well, we have the basis of a very good squad for this league and we are on track to gain promotion back to the Premier League.]

However, it is noticeable that we not scoring enough and probably its fair to say we dont create enough 'clear cut' chances.

Now - Charlie is scoring and doing a fine job up top but we still need another striker. But will that cure all our problems, Im not sure...

I really believe that he could provide us with the magic we are craving and maybe even bring a little bit of a buzz back to the place - He has the ability to not provide assists from ridiculous positions but he can win a match when it looks like a draw.

Im not a fan with some of the things he did last year at times and im not a fan of jumping ship.. But to be fair I think he knows he made a mistake.

Bring him back and play that 5 man midfield but with Adel sat behind Charlie...

I agree,but our Harry( who knows best) doesn't like him so won't happen

Comment

i cant believe im gonna say this as well...........its a decent shout......we are desperate for something 'different'!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

wow id forgotten all about adel, we dont even discuss him anymore do we?

Living in the past. Hasnt done anything for 2 and 1/2 season now!!!!

Comment

More chance of getting that fat bird that sings...
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            i cant believe im gonna say this as well...........its a decent shout......we are desperate for something 'different'!
            Exactly, just something different...

I like the style of play we provide but it doesnt always work - We need someone who isnt scared at going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              More chance of getting that fat bird that sings...
              Who, Delia Smith?
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                Exactly, just something different...

I like the style of play we provide but it doesnt always work - We need someone who isnt scared at going forward.
                of everyones different opinions on our players, formations, the board, trasfer targets etc one thing everyone would appear to be happy about is what HR has managed to do in getting rid of people with bad attitudes. Getting adel back would undo all the hard work the club has done to out these wrong-uns out and would send the wrong message.

that "something different" comes with far too much negativity

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                  of everyones different opinions on our players, formations, the board, trasfer targets etc one thing everyone would appear to be happy about is what HR has managed to do in getting rid of people with bad attitudes. Getting adel back would undo all the hard work the club has done to out these wrong-uns out and would send the wrong message.

that "something different" comes with far too much negativity
                  I hear what you are saying - and it is a very valid point.

Therefore this means, Expectations must come down an awful lot (From all Fans) - We have come a long way since our relegation's season.

For me Adel wasnt the main issue - We had him before we got promoted and therefore we knew how to handle him..

The likes of Mbia, Bosingwa, Park etc gave us too much grief

Comment

I agree we could do with something different, an Adel type player. But I don't think he is the answer.

He wont just bring his good football and trickery but he'll also bring his laziness and attitude. Something Harry and Co have worked very hard at to get rid off.

If we bring Adel back the phrase "playing with fire" comes to mind and that is something we don't want.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Attitudes aside, if we had two of our loan players back, Adel and Remy we would be clear promotion favorites!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Playing Adel in front of Barton and Jenas etc.. but behind Charlie would allow us to have a luxury player in that position...

AM are generally quite lazy.. Niko isnt MUCH better to be fair, however he does put in a shift.

Comment

I think you might be comparing him with Joey Barton. However I feel that above all Joey Barton loves playing football, and Adel loves Adel.

Comment

I honestly believe having Adel back would get us promoted!!! Championship level he is.different gravy! Just in the premier you cant afford to carry him!!
                            I love Harry and support him with everything he's done but he should of acknowledged just how effective taarabt is at this level!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              I think you might be comparing him with Joey Barton. However I feel that above all Joey Barton loves playing football, and Adel loves Adel.
                              A little bit actually.. yes..

I did think the Barton factor has helped, a lot of clubs struggle to bounce back... in fact not many do.

Comment

Working...
                              X