Its a win. That's all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a win. That's all!

Ok, we got the 3 points today, but nothing more to be optimistic about. We were without ideas in the final third as its always been the case all season. Honestly, I cannot understand what is going on. We have such an experienced squad, however we looks so ordinary. Please lets all of us realise that two players from our squad earns as much as all of the Doncaster first eleven. We played at home against a team loosing a game after another and with a lot of first team players missing through injury/suspension. Jesus. Something is terribly wrong.

Harry

Comment

My sentiments precisely. This last-gasp win is just a blip. Can't see us finishing any higher than a play-off spot and that will be a small miracle.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Jeez, a win and three very vital points and STILL there are people whinging and whining!!!
        How would you have coped if we'd lost or even drawn? Uneffingbelievable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          My sentiments precisely. This last-gasp win is just a blip. Can't see us finishing any higher than a play-off spot and that will be a small miracle.
          Perhaps wait and see who we sign??

Comment

We need to get promoted this season or we could end up in trouble, these 3 points are so important to say in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              Perhaps wait and see who we sign??
              What new player could magically re-ignite the flame that the manager is dowsing?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Can someone remind me of the score today please? I thought we won, didn't we?

Yet another odd thread

Some clearly need reminding that we're half-way through the season and only a point off an automatic spot.

Comment

Good to get the 3 points. That's it.

If you are honest with yourself and look deeper we played 315 minutes without a goal. We've played poorly for weeks.
                  If performances don't improve we won't get the required points to finish in the top 2 in the remaining 22 games. We have to address our inability or desire to attack. We actually have some of the leagues best players.

This is definitely one for the manager to sort.

Anyone who can't see there is a problem or Denys it is the type that burries head in sand

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Can someone remind me of the score today please? I thought we won, didn't we?

Yet another odd thread

Some clearly need reminding that we're half-way through the season with only a point off an automatic spot.
                    Some just love a moan Stan.......if there's nothing really to moan about, they'll look for something! How anyone can whinge today after coming from behind to win and get three vital points, just beggars belief!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Ok, we got the 3 points today, but nothing more to be optimistic about. We were without ideas in the final third as its always been the case all season. Honestly, I cannot understand what is going on. We have such an experienced squad, however we looks so ordinary. Please lets all of us realise that two players from our squad earns as much as all of the Doncaster first eleven. We played at home against a team loosing a game after another and with a lot of first team players missing through injury/suspension. Jesus. Something is terribly wrong.
                      Whole exercise of the game....

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Some just love a moan Stan.......if there's nothing really to moan about, they'll look for something! How anyone can whinge today after coming from behind to win and get three vital points, just beggars belief!!!!
                        No. I like to win. My voice is hoarse celebrating the winner. But nobody can tell me that performance first half wasn't dog sh1t. And that we've seen many such first halves this season. Had we been three down at half time it would have been a fair result.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          Jeez, a win and three very vital points and STILL there are people whinging and whining!!!
                          How would you have coped if we'd lost or even drawn? Uneffingbelievable!!!
                          So team performance means nothing?

Comment

Read this TW. Is he moaning?????

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9097484/

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              So team performance means nothing?
                              Not when its a much needed win like it was today and three points, no!

Comment

Working...
                              X