Dunne: Back-to-back losses are nothing more than a blip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunne: Back-to-back losses are nothing more than a blip

“Throughout the season everyone will have a difficult period and we’ll hopefully get out of ours really quickly and get back on track, starting from Sunday against Watford”...: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...dunne-6450016?

Perhaps but quite a big blip when placed in conjunction with previous results since schteeve left it looks more like a general decline than a blip
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I'm now looking forward to the blip that is back to back good performances. Well, we can all dream.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
        Perhaps but quite a big blip when placed in conjunction with previous results since schteeve left it looks more like a general decline than a blip
        Don't get why people keep linking this to Steve we were playing poorly with him in charge and I think we have actually put better football together since his departure although this is not reflected in results. Anyone who went Yeovil will know just how poor we were with him involved

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          Perhaps but quite a big blip when placed in conjunction with previous results
          Persistent decline more like.

Comment

Working...
          X