No announcement yet.

in Harry we trust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit I am losing faith with Harry. He needs to pull rabbits out of hats in the transfer window. And not old has beens either

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
      The issue here is that HR has been there and done it all, so does he really care anymore?

A younger ambitious manager will react to pressure from board, but with Harry it would be difficult to get him excited, but more importantly, to admit he has been wrong in some of his decisions.

It's clear some of the players don't care, so has this attitude come from copying the manager?

I wouldn't say he doesn't care anymore. He's been in the game for years and had great success as a manager, and i very much doubt that he would want his (possibly) last job and memory as manager of getting relegated and then failing to get promotion.

Don't forget he's only been here just over a year.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        The poster of this thread said " there are lots of sack the manager" threads after last night's defeat,Iv looked,I can't see ANY,can the poster please identify such threads please
        In harry we trust not so sure anymore.The whole team were dismal yesterday as I watched these words came to mind Lazy,no passion,no intent,no desire,passing virtually non existent,giving the ball away far to easily
        and looking totally uninterested.

The reasons why,we have met the teams the top Forest,Burnley,Leicester and Derby.We have lost to three and were a little fortunate to beat Derby and have been found wanting.

I also do have to question why Phillips was take off last night and Yossi put on in the 68th min and we are 1-0 down,i find it a bit strange unless Phillips was injured?

I also find it strange that we have gone from a good passing team to a team that was outplayed by a very average Forest side without a regular first team striker up front.

Perhaps someone on here with good football knowledge could explain this to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          The poster of this thread said " there are lots of sack the manager" threads after last night's defeat,Iv looked,I can't see ANY,can the poster please identify such threads please
          Malky mackay anyone..
          harrys qpr achievements (someone on that thread is questioning if HR is the right manager).

Ok the striker situation needs to be dealt with.

Its easy for us to slate him for not getting more strikers but at the same time who was/is actually available and wants to come here.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Malky mackay anyone..
            harrys qpr achievements (someone on that thread is questioning if HR is the right manager).

Its easy for us to slate him for not getting more strikers but at the same time who was/is actually available and wants to come here.
            Yes whilst I agree to a point there are plenty available at right price but we have to conside1 Do they fit the Redknapp criteria 2 Do they want to come as you say
            and 3 can we afford the fee and wages sounds a little familiar to me.

TF ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
              I have to admit I am losing faith with Harry. He needs to pull rabbits out of hats in the transfer window. And not old has beens either
              just seen Kevin Phillips going into LR
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                just seen Kevin Phillips going into LR
                Quality, I hope that is a joke!

Comment

Lets not forget we had a striker lined up at the 12th hour on transfer deadline day hence why Johnson was on his way to Palace I don't think it ever came out who that striker was so guessingg we will be back in for them next week

Comment

I wouldn't say he doesn't care anymore. He's been in the game for years and had great success as a manager, and i very much doubt that he would want his (possibly) last job and memory as manager of getting relegated and then failing to get promotion.

Don't forget he's only been here just over a year.
                    He looked royally fu&ked off last night. You wouldn't look like that unless you cared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      He looked royally fu&ked off last night. You wouldn't look like that unless you cared.
                      V true. Got any of the blue stuff to help me follow rangers over the 2nd half of the season?
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        V true. Got any of the blue stuff to help me follow rangers over the 2nd half of the season?
                        Ain't enough to ease our pain unless I get cooking again.... Think Harry wants some.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Ain't enough to ease our pain unless I get cooking again.... Think Harry wants some.
                          I thought Harry was on it as he has all the side effects walt
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Why dont he get more out of his players and why do we play it so narrow when we are attacking..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Malky mackay anyone..

I'm not sure I was calling for his head but I have to admit I've not liked the fella since last season. I can't stand anyone who comes into a job and spends the time moaning about what happended before and how the previous bloked did and what he has to put up with because of previous person, blah blah blah. Just stop making excuses and get on with it.

Secondly I just think we've got more points than our performances deserved in the early part of the season.....now we're starting to see points reflect the performances. All about opinions but because we're 3rd, I'd just bring in a QPR man like Holloway, give him a 4 year deal and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X