Lucky and Unluky Grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky and Unluky Grounds

I see QPR stats has just tweeted that we go from our worst away ground (Forest) to our best away ground (Watford) where we have won at more then any other ground 23 times

Im shocked by that as from my memory other then promo season my memories of Watford are as always getting turned over

apart from promotion season i don't remember getting a result there in the last 40years
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      apart from promotion season i don't remember getting a result there in the last 40years
      I remember a 4-2 win there a fair few years ago with Rowlands and Buzsacky amongst the scorers.

Comment

forest, watford, port vale....old trafford,anfield.....all graveyards for us, norwich too
        blackburn usually is too...we bottle it at millwall every time (the team)

yet palace used to be very good to us...we used to do well at the bridge,valley....i'm sure mboro is not too bad nor newky...

Comment

i enjoy the stats but all that matters is the next game not history!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
            I remember a 4-2 win there a fair few years ago with Rowlands and Buzsacky amongst the scorers.
            That was when we was proper pony Aswell, what a performance. I'm sure balanta was involves too

Comment

Working...
            X