Clear All

• What we've learnt today

- Tom Carroll is useless and should be sent back to Spurs
    - Ditto for Assou-Ekotto
    - Ask if they'll take Harry back at the same time
    - We're boring
    - The team is too old
    - ...and have no desire
    - Dunne, Hill, Jenas, Zamora and Krancjar are all too old and have no pace so we should get rid

What we've forgotten today

- We're third in the table and three points from top
    - Our two best players were absent

Worst thread this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
      - Tom Carroll is useless and should be sent back to Spurs
      - Ditto for Assou-Ekotto
      - Ask if they'll take Harry back at the same time
      - We're boring
      - The team is too old
      - ...and have no desire
      - Dunne, Hill, Jenas, Zamora and Krancjar are all too old and have no pace so we should get rid

What we've forgotten today

- We're third in the table and three points from top
      - Our two best players were absent
      Agree with most points ...??
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

wow how negative can you be most teams in the championship would want assou-ekkoto and dunne and hill and krancjar,agree Zamora and jenas are poor they may have no pace but to say they have no desire is a joke,if we had a young side you would be saying we need experience,we are 3 points off top.i don't believe in 4-5-1 think we should play 4-4-2 and force the opposition back.be interesting to know who you think should replace the above players you want to get rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
          wow how negative can you be most teams in the championship would want assou-ekkoto and dunne and hill and krancjar,agree Zamora and jenas are poor they may have no pace but to say they have no desire is a joke,if we had a young side you would be saying we need experience,we are 3 points off top.i don't believe in 4-5-1 think we should play 4-4-2 and force the opposition back.be interesting to know who you think should replace the above players you want to get rid of.
          He was being sarcastic

Comment

Felt. I didn't learn that today (or yesterday), I learned this whilst we luckily beat sides 1-0 about 10 weeks back.
            We have the squad to walk this league but do not play to our strengths. Harry is too defensive and therefore picks a cautious team. I wouldn't mind so much if he did this against forest away or Leicester at home so much but to do it against Yeovil, Barnsley, Doncaster and the like is a joke.

All this "win at home and draw away" ********. We should attack home and away and we would win alot more games with our team. You don't see man city who are our prem equivalent playing 1 up front and defending for their lives at home to Fulham or palace

Comment

What we learned after yesterday is how clueless redknapp really is as a manager. Charlie Austin gets injured and we are left with 2 crocks who clearly cannot be relied upon to step up to the plate. AJ is slightly the better of the 2 but is never totally fit. Our problem for scoring goals is not a new thing and as Redknapp has put the squad together the buck stops with him. We need at least 2 and maybe even three more strikers as Austin's injury may keep him out for 3 -4 weeks and if left with the we have then we are going to struggle against anyone. Redknapp is making this far more difficult than it should be and maybe we should even look at him since the start of the season? No striker but we sign benayoun when we have similar players already there? Why?

Comment

I learned that referees only ever over-rule linos when the decision is against us!

Comment

Working...
                X