Boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring

Sat in a suite tonight with forest supporters and had to agree that we are as boring as it comes. Also the question was asked how did we get where we are ?. This has crossed my mind many times this season as we flatter to deceive, no forceful runs no aggression. It looks like we think we are better than we are and there has been games of 1-0 where we could have lost or drawn. On the other hand Forest supporters did say we will be hammered if we go up but then so will we. Not meaning to be a killjoy but where exactly do we go from here. This team may be to get the odd result from this league along with the also rans but where exactly are we?, don't give me only lost x amount blah blah improvement on last season and all that but you had to be there to see this team of we are too good for this .

We haven't learnt anything. Old players playing for an old
    Manager who is too cautious playing an old boring cautious system and we are starting to get caught out.

Comment

Redknapp's position should be looked at on the basis of the dross we have served up since the start of the season! One fit striker who is now injured himself? What do the following bring to our team? Jenas? Zamora? Hoillet? Redknapp himself? One fit striker and yet he signs how many midfielders? Poor poor team and that is not inee jerk but based on performances since start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Redknapp's position should be looked at on the basis of the dross we have served up since the start of the season! One fit striker who is now injured himself? What do the following bring to our team? Jenas? Zamora? Hoillet? Redknapp himself? One fit striker and yet he signs how many midfielders? Poor poor team and that is not inee jerk but based on performances since start of the season.
        We are were we are, as I have been saying for a while, by luck. We should have lost a few more except for poor finishing by the opposition and that is including all the chances Blackpool squander.

The team that Harry has built lacks fluidity and is still and ridged. We cannot get the ball upfield quick and prefer to knock it around until we decide to pass the ball to the opposition. The midfield needs sorting with another striker.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          We are very lucky to be as high as we are in my opinion. Redknapp has been here about a year now, brought in a lot of players and got rid of a lot, so it's pretty much his team. Been backed to the hilt by the chairman, has a far bigger budget than most teams in the league and still can't manage to get a team playing with any sort of style or produce much worth watching.

Like many of us I was at least looking forward to some entertaining football this season. But whilst obviously, we could have expected a few games for us to get up and running, I wasn't expecting to be so far into the season watching a team who seem to have no idea what they are supposed to be doing and serving up such dross week after week.

Think the manager needs to bear the brunt of any criticism really. He picks the teams, he dictates the style of play and tactics. Absolutely no chance of going up unless he bucks his ideas up pretty sharpish.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            We are very lucky to be as high as we are in my opinion. Redknapp has been here about a year now, brought in a lot of players and got rid of a lot, so it's pretty much his team. Been backed to the hilt by the chairman, has a far bigger budget than most teams in the league and still can't manage to get a team playing with any sort of style or produce much worth watching.

Like many of us I was at least looking forward to some entertaining football this season. But whilst obviously, we could have expected a few games for us to get up and running, I wasn't expecting to be so far into the season watching a team who seem to have no idea what they are supposed to be doing and serving up such dross week after week.

Think the manager needs to bear the brunt of any criticism really. He picks the teams, he dictates the style of play and tactics. Absolutely no chance of going up unless he bucks his ideas up pretty sharpish.
            I seem to remember that HR promised exhilarating,exciting and entertaining football this season sorry but no evidence to date!!!!!!!!

Comment

On present form we seem more like Queens Park Strangers

Comment

Working...
              X