Harry's qpr achievements....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's qpr achievements....

what are they? We've lost a shed load of games, we've got rid of he who wanted and signed pretty much the same. Make no mistake, we're lucky to be 3rd going into the last game of the year.
    Jenas.....pointless player
    Zamora......a player harry wanted to build our promotion push around. He's one of the worst players I've seen play for us.
    Ok, yes I'm probably overracting but I just think we have all the signs of the pre-warnock era. We deserved to get beat to today no question. What is the point of Bond? Why does he give post match interviews?
    our chairman has spent loads of money and we've got 4 points from last 4 games.
    Nedum....best centre back we've got but on the bench?

I don't mind if we stay down this year just don't want harry in charge when we do. Give Bircham the job or Ollie. Now's the time to do it.
    Look at the games we've played, how many do you think we've deserved to win?

Lost a shed load of games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You what!!!
    lost 4 in 22 games this season....you are correct, you are definately over reacting!
    Dear oh dear!

Comment

ok from January....how many have we lost? Also, how many have we deserved to lost this season?

Comment

jan to may was in the prem...different scenario.
        still 3rd and three points off the top, pretty ok in my book.
        any way,thank god its only football eh!

Comment

yeah but it's the way we're playing that concerns me. We look average mid-table at present. Is Harry the man to turn it round?

Comment

No eye deer!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              yeah but it's the way we're playing that concerns me. We look average mid-table at present. Is Harry the man to turn it round?
              Obviously the league table is a complete lie then. Check it, I've just updated it to make you feel better. Must be the looney hour on here so I'm off to bed.

Comment

go to bed and dream of hooper mate

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  what are they? We've lost a shed load of games, we've got rid of he who wanted and signed pretty much the same. Make no mistake, we're lucky to be 3rd going into the last game of the year.
                  Jenas.....pointless player
                  Zamora......a player harry wanted to build our promotion push around. He's one of the worst players I've seen play for us.
                  Ok, yes I'm probably overracting but I just think we have all the signs of the pre-warnock era. We deserved to get beat to today no question. What is the point of Bond? Why does he give post match interviews?
                  our chairman has spent loads of money and we've got 4 points from last 4 games.
                  Nedum....best centre back we've got but on the bench?

I don't mind if we stay down this year just don't want harry in charge when we do. Give Bircham the job or Ollie. Now's the time to do it.
                  Look at the games we've played, how many do you think we've deserved to win?
                  I think he's passed his 25 metres swimming certificate !

Comment

Working...
                  X