One Player you would have liked to have Seen in a QPR Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Player you would have liked to have Seen in a QPR Shirt

Robbie Fowler for me. Top top striker who should have played more for England

Total all round front man for me scored with both feet, head, pens and free kicks. Would have been an amazing player to have in the hoops.

Had a kick about with him in Acton Park years back and the guy was out of this world

Would also have liked to have seen Viera in the hoops

Zidane for me,that man had it all wests
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

At the risk of causing controversy ........ Mark Hughes . Absolute **** of a manager and I hate him to this day but at the time I remember thinking how much I would have loved him down at LR .........particularly when he was having his battles with Macca

Comment

Simply the best player I've ever seen !!

Zidane

Comment

Zidane is my all time favourite player, i would have liked to have seen him or Gianfranco Zola play for the Rsss

Comment

Yeah Zidane for me too. Unreal player.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Paul Gascoigne....natural born footballer

Comment

David Beckham.

Would have and endless supply of inch perfect balls into the box for our strikers to miss.

Comment

Cantona, QPR has always been associated with a flair players who had a flaw..

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    David Beckham.

Would have and endless supply of inch perfect balls into the box for our strikers to miss.

Comment

Roy Keane in his hey day. A leader and an animal.

Not my cup of tea now but when he was captain of Man U the guy was different class

Comment

Unreal, but has to be the best player I ever witnessed and is regarded as one the best in history ...... Johan Cruijff

if you have a spare 20 minutes ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6VTx96-lSo
                        From Holland with love

Comment

Tony Gale, john Barnes, Alan Devenshire, Stuart Pearce, Jason Roberts, Beckford, John Aldridge, Houghton, Matt Elliott(all Oxford) Kerry Dixon, Micky Hazard( was waiting to sign) Chris Brunt( I remember him when we played S Wed in THAT game, Dave Watson of the seventies, what a center half! And the biggest that got away, Cyril Regis! Happy Xmas!
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Roy Keane in his hey day. A leader and an animal.

Not my cup of tea now but when he was captain of Man U the guy was different class
                            Was also going to say Keane, but equally happy with Scholes instead

Comment

Anna Kournikova...............Tennis player!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X