Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can only score 1 goal every league game......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can only score 1 goal every league game......

That's a FACT and is the reason why we will struggle this season. The club are their own worse enemies. They knew this was our main problem last season but it was not addressed in the summer. Why do we want to have so many midfielders but not have a striker? The club baffle me.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    That's a FACT and is the reason why we will struggle this season. The club are their own worse enemies. They knew this was our main problem last season but it was not addressed in the summer. Why do we want to have so many midfielders but not have a striker? The club baffle me.
    Sorry to be pedantic but we're not even scoring a goal a game.....It's scored 5 goals in 6 matches and conceeded 5 goals in those same 6 matches......Carlsberg don't do mediocrity but if they did, I think we'd have to put their name on our shirts. Four 1-1 draws, a 1-0 win and a 1-0 loss......I'm going for 1-1 every week now......Do you think Flavio is trying to fix the Littlewoods Pools Coupon now that he's been sussed at F1?

Comment

Working...
    X