Hill - is he injured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill - is he injured?

Anyone knows why HR took him off at half time?

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
    Anyone knows why HR took him off at half time?

I heard he wasn't feeling well at half time.
    So hopefully not to serious.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

As much as we all love clint. i think Dunne and the chief are a better centre half pairing

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        As much as we all love clint. i think Dunne and the chief are a better centre half pairing
        This is also my opinion - Onuoha is a modern type of CH - we need him in the team to be ready for the big guns next season

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
          This is also my opinion - Onuoha is a modern type of CH - we need him in the team to be ready for the big guns next season
          Agreed..Hill is committed but Onuoha is the better centre half.

Comment

Clint and Dunne for me every time...

Comment

Yes, Neddy is top draw and certainly the future - but Hill and Dunne haven't done so badly this year. Hill was ill and H did the right thing (both in starting Hill and making the change at half time). Start with the pair that keep clean sheets for fun and have been the fit pair and introduce the best one back into the game for a half, clean sheets all round, half a game in Bed's legs and an almost certain starter next game. Win win
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We are lucky to have options, doesn't really matter which pairing starts,

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                  We are lucky to have options, doesn't really matter which pairing starts,
                  Actually we dont have many options. For Dunne and Hill there is Onuoha and then Onyewu (for 2 more weeks).
                  I doubt the old ones will be able to last every game if they are played constantly
                  Transfer window to open soon - whom should we go for

Comment

Working...
                  X