QPR reveal new stadium plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Maybe Dave , but if all these newbie fans couldnt be arsed /were too uncomfortable ,to go to Loftus rd then b ollocks to them ,they dont love Rangers enough ,and i for one dont want to share this brave new world with them
    Vesp i respect you as a fellow fan and a poster. I can see what you and others are saying. But we will pick up new fans is the point this thing is saying when some posters are convinced we won't.
    These newbies just might surprise you and become regular supporters

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Thats the way football is going i suppose but doesnt mean i have to like it or accept it straight away....(it may take years )
      im not over the moon about it myself...what I mean is neither alternative gives a perfect outcome......expand and lose local soul....don't expand and slowly fade into obscurity

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        is bayen munich plastic....I imagine some of their local fans now think so, probably got more fans who aren't even german let alone local to munich, does that make them plastic...
        what is the alternative
        Bayern München has many more fans visiting now since the Allianz opened. You see many Japanese, English, American tourists. The 'real' Bayern fans do not mind. If many people want to visit and admire your club you feel happy I think.

Comment

• Good post Jeems! We may have too short perspectives.
          Twice we have been the best club in London. This new stadium project may make it possible in 2028. Would that be a happy day for those 35000 fans!

Comment

• Wonder how much those houses will be up for ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolin View Post
              Bayern München has many more fans visiting now since the Allianz opened. You see many Japanese, English, American tourists. The 'real' Bayern fans do not mind. If many people want to visit and admire your club you feel happy I think.
              Agree with you, Kolin.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Wonder how much those houses will be up for ?
                As is always the case in Britain.......Too much.

Comment

• Didnt i read somewhere that Amit bought a cement works somewhere recently? Seen pictures of him outside installations with shiny new cement trucks. All their plans coming to fruition.

Comment

Didnt i read somewhere that Amit bought a cement works somewhere recently? Seen pictures of him outside installations with shiny new cement trucks. All their plans coming to fruition.
                    Chairman of Hope Construction Materials, biggest cement suppliers in Britain I think.

I assume from the tone of your posts you see this as a bad thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Wonder how much those houses will be up for ?
                      Not relevant as they're all being given to asylum seekers as I understand from the more well-informed posters in this thread earlier.

Comment

Didnt i read somewhere that Amit bought a cement works somewhere recently? Seen pictures of him outside installations with shiny new cement trucks. All their plans coming to fruition.
                        Are you still looking for that QPR supporting, multi billionaire to come along and donate us a new stadium and training ground for free? I'm in Acton later, will keep an eye out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          Are you still looking for that QPR supporting, multi billionaire to come along and donate us a new stadium and training ground for free? I'm in Acton later, will keep an eye out.
                          Rather a millionaire fan as a chairman than billionaires just out to increase their fortunes

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Vesp i respect you as a fellow fan and a poster. I can see what you and others are saying. But we will pick up new fans is the point this thing is saying when some posters are convinced we won't.
                            These newbies just might surprise you and become regular supporters
                            Mutual Dave ,i might not always agree with you but i do get and respect your point of view
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                              ooohh you've gone all ignorant
                              your right 71 ,it was an ignorant comment ( i`d just got back from the pub ) ,but hopefully you get my point
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Rather a millionaire fan as a chairman than billionaires just out to increase their fortunes
                                We had one of those. Chris Wright I think he was called.

Look what happened there.....
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X