Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    With you all the way

We will never fill a stadium that big, this is not about QPR still loads of new flats for the local immigrants

25k stadium near Park Royal would the far better option which was mooted recently
    What happens if we go with 25k and have a spell of 6/7 years in the prem which would then bring more fans in and 25k is not big enough?

Surely going with 40k allows the ambition. I live in bucks and reckon I know about 35/40 people who live near me who support rangers. At the moment probably half go if we were to go to a new ground I think that would grow rightly or wrongly to three quarters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
      But your views have a far worse impact than mine. Gay people still face loads of discrimination, get beaten up on nights out, aren't able to express affection the people they love in front of others, often aren't able to come out to their parents or loved ones. That's because of views like yours. So yes, I do have a problem with your views.

My views mildly **** you off because you're forced to confront your unexamined prejudices.
      Dont give a toss if you have a problem with my views or not. Like i said before everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions and i see from Stanley's post above that it breaks rules on here discussing it. They are my views and opinions so not much point asking me about them when i cant answer :-) Discrimination, discrimination, discrimination, thats all i seem to hear these days...sad that society seems to have gone this way. Bring back the 70's when we all lived in a free country.
      Last edited by vblockranger; 13-12-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Which is?
        If you know what a euphemism is then the answer is obvious.
        http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/euphemism
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• TF: "I feel we can sell 40,000 seats because we are building new homes next door," he said. "I'm a big believer in flexible pricing and it's one of my dreams with a better stadium, and London's corporate hospitality, to reduce the cost of some seats.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport...syKMquZDbvl.99
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• So is TF and his lot building the 25k new homes too? didnt realise that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
              But your views have a far worse impact than mine. Gay people still face loads of discrimination, get beaten up on nights out, aren't able to express affection the people they love in front of others, often aren't able to come out to their parents or loved ones. That's because of views like yours. So yes, I do have a problem with your views.

My views mildly **** you off because you're forced to confront your unexamined prejudices.
              these views are political....if someone doesn't agree that homosexuality is "pride" appropriate they are called homophobic...if they disagree with islam they are islamaphobic....
              these are political, justifiable, debatable views held by many....those who just throw the 'phobe' words and prejudice accusations are the real bigots

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                So is TF and his lot building the 25k new homes too? didnt realise that...
                Don't know if it's true or not, but Lakshmi Mittal is apparently involved in bringing in investors for the whole project. The projected cost is around £10bn.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                  these views are political....if someone doesn't agree that homosexuality is "pride" appropriate they are called homophobic...if they disagree with islam they are islamaphobic....
                  these are political, justifiable, debatable views held by many....those who just throw the 'phobe' words and prejudice accusations are the real bigots
                  All to easy these days to end up being labelled some kind of phobe .... just for having different views to what the majority have been brainwashed with. Children cant compete at school, health and safety gone mad in the workplace and you all must be ever so careful you dont use this word or call someone this as it will offend them....lol what a load of bowlarks.
                  Last edited by vblockranger; 13-12-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    So is TF and his lot building the 25k new homes too? didnt realise that...
                    Plenty of social housing then! , so what Fernandes is saying is by building new homes the residents will start filling the ground ????

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Don't know if it's true or not, but Lakshmi Mittal is apparently involved in bringing in investors for the whole project. The projected cost is around £10bn.
                      The big old cynic in me is thinking it's going to be a nice big project that will obfuscate the club's financial situation and debt for a good few years.

Comment

Plenty of social housing then! , so what Fernandes is saying is by building new homes the residents will start filling the ground ????
                        I'd sooner the tourists than to be sat near a camel head.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          I'd sooner the tourists than to be sat near a camel head.
                          Didn't see a zoo in the plans yet, are you privy to information we haven't seen?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            This been the prize from the start then?

Comment

Why is everyone talking like this redevelopment project is going to be full of council flats?

Comment

• we do need the board to clarify the relationship between club and stadium ownership

Comment

Working...
                                X