No announcement yet.

Benayoun signs for QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not expecting a lot from him but if he can match up to the usual performance of the midfield then he will be a useful player to have at the club - another body available until the summer and a low risk signing.

He might even score a couple of goals - not as if there are lots of them in the current midfield - JJ has scored 3 goals in his time at the club, Hoilett the same, Phillips has one same as Kranjcar, none of the midfield players has really chipped in with goals so far but they have protected the defence well and worked hard.

So if Benayoun can work hard and play with a smile and get about 1 goal every 5 games then he will be on course to be the clubs top midfield goalscorer.

Comment

absolutly shocking signing.

has played 3 games in as many years.

wanted a 18 month contract but turned down malaga for a 6 month contract here. bet he is on £30k+

month after month people say we need a good creative player, we sign matt philips,carrol,krankjar. what the fark is benhion going to bring to the table apart from a guilt trip?
      Last edited by Hitman34; 11-12-2013, 05:33 PM.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Fark me, it's not as if Ross Barkley or anyone else is beating down our door to join us is it? Plus, in case anyone hadn't noticed, the transfer window isn't open yet and there isn't exactly a glut of highly talented free agents hanging around.

Yossi has at least proved that he has/had the talent to play at the highest level. Whether he can or will do that now for us is a bit of a gamble. But then signing anyone is a gamble isn't it?

At least give him a chance to prove himself. If the club are prepared to do that then so am I. My main worry is that we will spend the money on him and he will just sit around warming the bench, along with Chevanton and the big American defender guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          Fark me, it's not as if Ross Barkley or anyone else is beating down our door to join us is it? Plus, in case anyone hadn't noticed, the transfer window isn't open yet and there isn't exactly a glut of highly talented free agents hanging around.

Yossi has at least proved that he has/had the talent to play at the highest level. Whether he can or will do that now for us is a bit of a gamble. But then signing anyone is a gamble isn't it?

At least give him a chance to prove himself. If the club are prepared to do that then so am I. My main worry is that we will spend the money on him and he will just sit around warming the bench, along with Chevanton and the big American defender guy.
          Agree with you, and its hardly a gamble with only a six month deal. Oh im oretty sure he wont be a bench warmer, will start every game if he plays well enough. I reckon he will start saturday.

Comment

I think its time to end this debate, well at least until we've got something to judge him on. (At least a couple of games)

He's only just signed for us for focks sake so why don't we just give him a chance and support him instead of slating him
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Bennys not available for tomorrow, gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Bennys not available for tomorrow, gutted.

Why?
                Injured?
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Not quite mate.
                  http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/13...p-1233516.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Well at laest he's not injured.

I see HR has said another HR classic
                    "Blackpool have done well, and Incey has done a great job there"
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Probably best to let Harry Redknapp and his merry team of agents..
                      ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X