Remy Court Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy Court Case

Does anyone know what's happened with Remy's case, I'm sure he was bailed to appear in court on 21st November?

Correct - he was due to appear 21st Nov. Can't find anything detailing how he got on

Comment

Was adjourned you'd ago. Not even sure if a new date had been set... No evidence
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        Was adjourned you'd ago. Not even sure if a new date had been set... No evidence
        Now there's a surprise

Comment

Be handy if it was adjourned to 1st Feb and then (if he's innocent) dropped when reconvened
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

If for some mental reason remy doesnt want to come and play for rangers again in front of 15k after proving how good he is in the premiership this season, then we shall just have to buy louis suarez.

Comment

He won't be back. Hope he gets what's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                He won't be back. Hope he gets what's coming.
                Not sure why you'd say that. The club would be well out of pocket if "get's whats coming". To be honest from what I've read about the case it sounds like absolute nonsense anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  If for some mental reason remy doesnt want to come and play for rangers again in front of 15k after proving how good he is in the premiership this season, then we shall just have to buy louis suarez.
                  I reckon a bid of £40,000,002 would get him. With Remy though I think it depends on how we're doing come January. If we're up there and looking good for promotion, I think her could well look to stay. He turned Newcastle down for us in the summer, and he's very non committal when asked about a permanent move.

Comment

Working...
                  X