Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont panic lads, our super-hooper-striker is on the comeback trail!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that leaden booted **** ever wears the hoopz again, I'll vote for WEARE to be made a mod .....
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

think people are going overboard with the hate for bob. Seen much worse wear the hoops in recent times.

this time last year people was happy to have bobby as our striker when cisse and mackie wasn't delivering.

need to get behind him and if he ****s up again then yeah so be it.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

ive

ive never hated anyone more than zamora,as a player i was a gifted creator and brilliant passer of the ball but as a striker i was apaling knowbody could understand why i was so useless up front but i still was better than zamora he wont ever get into double figurs ever he misses open goals all the time in this league he should score twenty goals a season,but hes a one hundred per cent bottle job he has to ask his wife when hes allowed to go to the toilet hes a zero personality,complete embarressment to our club

why can we free transfer him to africa or something why does he have to pick on us,why do we have to have the worst striker in brittish history,lets hope arry boy dont play him because i promise you he will never score another goal
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Is there a club in the country that buys worse strikers than us? Has hewitt, agymang, hulse, Clarke, bothroyd or dj campbell scored a goal between them since they left us?

Comment

Let's not rush him, if he takes his time comes back fully fit i can see him banging in 15 goals this season.

Comment

And pigs might fly. Hes got a million per cent more chance of not scoring a single goal than fifteen.

Comment

If he can get 5 goals in 21 apps in the Prem, surely he can get 10+ in 30 apps providing he gets game time

Comment

Cant see it anymore, seems shot since that prem injury, and we play austin as the main front man now, so he would get a lot less chances to score as well, as he would be told to hold the ball and pass it to chaz,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Is there a club in the country that buys worse strikers than us? Has hewitt, agymang, hulse, Clarke, bothroyd or dj campbell scored a goal between them since they left us?
                    Don't wish to be picky but between them they will have scored a minimum of 41 goals - seeing as Clarke has 41 in 73 games alone since he left us. Had you omitted him from your list you would of course have had a very valid point
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Oh im pleased for him, he seemed to have a nice swagger about him and didnt get a chance with us,

Comment

What about that other geezer we had on loan, cant remember his name, scored that blinding goal against Leicester promotion winning season, ishmael miller was it? Hows he doing, dod we ruin his scoring career as well, anyone know?

Comment

Oh im pleased for him, he seemed to have a nice swagger about him and didnt get a chance with us,
                          Agreed, I thought it was a decent gamble by Warnock at the time, shame it didn't work for him. You're right about the swagger, he's really buzzing with Cov right now and banging them in
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

What about that other geezer we had on loan, cant remember his name, scored that blinding goal against Leicester promotion winning season, ishmael miller was it? Hows he doing, dod we ruin his scoring career as well, anyone know?
                            I think he was playing for Forest fairly recently. Not sure if that was the end of last season or the start of this one, or how he did there.

(Still at Forest but on loan to Middlesbrough - 6 goals in 30 games for boro.)
                            Last edited by dsqpr; 22-11-2013, 08:31 PM.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Hate it when he gets praised for working hard and holding the ball up well, just means he was too rubbish to do anything effective

Comment

Working...
                              X