X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orrible cant!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wish nothing but bad luck, bad hips & #### warts for this toss pot!!

Comment

Actually I think he is quite a good manager and a nice person.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          as a manager he is, also laughing all the way to the bank the f**k*ng c*nt
          He could have all the money on Wall Street , but he can't get away from the fact he's Welsh !

Morning Dave ###X
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Personally I love the fact that Fulham, Mark Hughes' Stoke & Palace are down there in the relegation dogfight......with Cardiff not too far off it's a shame we can't have 4 relegated this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Personally I love the fact that Fulham, Mark Hughes' Stoke & Palace are down there in the relegation dogfight......with Cardiff not too far off it's a shame we can't have 4 relegated this year!
              Now there's an idea, relegate 4 and promote 4 from the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Now there's an idea, relegate 4 and promote 4 from the Championship.
                Could work for us if it was 10 this season.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Ideally I'd like Stoke Cardiff and Swansea to go down. The last two because they shouldn't be playing in the English premier league when there's a premier league in their own country.

And Stoke because the Hughes myth will be finally destroyed.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Beautiful innit!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Ideally I'd like Stoke Cardiff and Swansea to go down. The last two because they shouldn't be playing in the English premier league when there's a premier league in their own country.

And Stoke because the Hughes myth will be finally destroyed.
                      Surely if there was a 'Hughes myth'......it would have disappeared after his tenure at ours?...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                        Surely if there was a 'Hughes myth'......it would have disappeared after his tenure at ours?...
                        No, because a premier league club gave him a job.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

city fans hate him, foolham fans hate him , rangers fans hate and now stoke fans hate him, im spotting a trend here! i reckon the F.A should ban the boring grey tw at from being a manager at any other football club after stoke fire him! I mean its a blatant case of the trades description act in my book!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

When he gets them relegated, please pray he does. That is it, finito. He will never get another top flight job again thank fark. The past glories of his playing days will mean fark all and he will prolly end up wales manager in about five years after doing nothing at somewhere like doncastor or yeovil.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              No, because a premier league club gave him a job.
                              Exactly Richaaaard......and when he loses the Stoke job, the managerial merry go round will give him another chance......

Comment

The only hughes myth i know of is that the **** thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread , now that is a real myth!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                                X