Typical!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical!

Williams, bridge and sharpe all likely to be fit to play against us - typical!

Would be good to have nico and oneill back for this one

Typical of what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Typical of what exactly?
      We don't seem to have much luck in terms of players returning from injury who are then available against us. Reading missed those 3 against sheff wed and got stuffed - it would be good for them still to be missing

Have I made myself clear now!!!??

Comment

tbh - Reading dont particularly worry me at the moment. I think Burnley, Forest and Leicester are teams that scare me the most at the moment.

For me we have a squad that know how to win or pick up a point.

I think we can still go to Reading and getting something.

Draw away win at Home..

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          We don't seem to have much luck in terms of players returning from injury who are then available against us. Reading missed those 3 against sheff wed and got stuffed - it would be good for them still to be missing

Have I made myself clear now!!!??
          Oh well, never mind, that's football I suppose!

Comment

I know what you meant Mem.
            We can't legislate for what the opposition has at their disposal and should always be prepared for a very good side.
            We just need to focus on our own squad because, whoever & whenever we come up against, they will always be looking to perform well against Rangers.
            Just like Yeovil for example as they were well pumped up for it.
            I am confident about Rangers getting a positive result in every game they start this season, happy days!

Comment

Who ?

Comment

Would imagine they aren't match fit though. Billy Sharp is decent but we've got more than enough at the back to keep him quiet.

Comment

On Saturday night, Gary O'Neil said on Twitter:

"Disappointed to miss out today. For those asking, I had a couple of small injuries this week and a 3rd game on them would've been too much."

When asked by someone if he would be fit for Reading, he said: "Yep".

I've heard nothing on the Niko front since last Thursday morning, when he told his national team manager that he thought he'd be out of action for 4-5 days (but I believe that was said before he'd had a proper medical examination). On Sunday, he'll be off to Croatia to join up with the rest of the squad, for their play off games against Iceland. As long as the medics give him the all clear, I'd imagine that he'd want to have a run out before the international games, even if it's only as a sub for half an hour.

Comment

Who????

Comment

Swings and roundabouts, Notts Forest two main CB's are both out for 3 months.

Comment

I agree it is typical. I would rather play sides who's squads are as depleted as ours. If those 3 are available then we just have to go and beat them with what we have.

Comment

Don't we have an advantage in that we have players to replace injured ones. Most teams in the Championship can't say this.

Comment

Working...
                          X